Chapter 12

Hey guys, Meghan here. Uh I just wanted to thank you for all the reads and stuff. But since nobody is commenting really that much, I might delete this story and not go on any further. I want to but I'm not getting much feedback. The people who are giving me some feedback, they're the same people time and time again. The people who comment, thank you! I really need some more people commenting. I think my writing is crap and people tell me it's not but I don't really know. So.... yeah 😐.

So if nobody answers these QOTD's then I'll stop doing them.

QOTD: If you could trade places with a character on the show, who would it be?

I love you guys and feel free to talk to me anytime!!

Snapchat: mmacmurtrie14
Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14
Twitter: meghan5455
Kik: meghan5455

Xox 😘😘

~Meghan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

I woke up and looked at the digital clock on my nightstand. It said eight-thirty. I groaned and rolled over. I heard a cough and looked up. I saw Stiles and Scott sitting on the couch.

"What?" I said. They came over and sat on my bed.

"Are you guys just going to not speak again?" I asked, rolling my eyes. I rolled over again, so I was facing away from them. They laid back on the bed. Stiles was on the right said and Scott was on the left, leaving me squished in the middle. Stiles was the first to speak.

"Tori, we're sorry that we say anything last night. We don't like Derek." he said.

"Really?" I scoffed.

"Tori, we're just looking out for you, we don't want you to get hurt." Scott said.

"Fine, whatever. Since we're all up, do you guys want breakfast?" I asked, getting up. I was still in my clothes from yesterday. I shrugged and walked downstairs, the guys following behind me. Caleb came over and I put some food and water into his dog bowls.

"What do you guys want? I have eggs, bacon, oatmeal, toast, cereal?" I asked.

"Anything is fine." they said. Typical guy answer. I decided to make eggs, bacon, and toast. I got the stuff out of the fridge and cupboard. I cooked the bacon and Scott and Stiles kept trying to eat it. I smacked their hands away.

I finished with the eggs and toast and put them on the plates along with the bacon. I gave them both two pieces of toast, some eggs, and three pieces of bacon, while I had some eggs, two pieces of bacon, and one piece of toast. We took our plates into the family room to eat.

We sat on the couch and I turned on the tv. I flipped through the channels and put on Ridiculousness. We all were laughing within a matter of seconds with the show being on. The guys scarfed down their food like animals. Well, I mean Scott was a werewolf, so technically he was sort of an animal. I laughed inwardly at the pun and ate slowly, unlike them.

About a half an hour later my parents came down into the family room. Scott and Stiles got up to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Scott McCall." he said shaking my parents hands.

"Hi I'm Stiles Stillinski, my dad is the uh sheriff." he said, shaking their hands as well.

"Nice to meet you boys, I'm Tori's mom, you can call me Kristin." my mom smiled warmly at them.

"I'm Tori's dad, David." my dad smiled too.

"They came over with pizza last night and we watched some movies, then they slept over." I said.