Chapter 18

Hey guys!!! I am so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in forever. I was seriously thinking about it everyday. But anyways, one of the reasons I couldn't was because those assholes took Teen Wolf off of Netflix, and they don't have episode season 1 on the MTV app/website. So I have to use this one website, it's like megashare if you guys know what that is.

And the reason it's not on Netflix anymore is because Netflix had an issue with the titles they had, they didn't renew contracts and agreements and shit like that. They're stupid, right? like me 😂

So anyways, another reason I can't update a lot anymore. I'm basically doing really shitty in school. Reasons for that are because I've been kind of depressed lately to be honest.

So I'm not trying to give you excuses but that's why. Anyways I just I'd let you know what's going on with me.

Um but hey, I'm gonna have to go to summer school!! Lmao 😂😂 whatever at least it's only like an hour and a half.

Umm yeah, this doesn't happen in the show because the last chapter was on a Friday and in the show nothing happens until Sunday. So this chapter will be Tori's birthday party, and basically just a filler.

Once again sorry for being a bitch I guess and not updating.

Thank you so much for so many reads and votes!!! I'd love some more comments though!! Please it doesn't have to be long. Just whether or not you like my story!!

If you like Black Veil Brides, go check out my BVB fanfic 😉

Enjoy the chapter!!

Oh and I'm don't with school and I'm on summer break now!! So hopefully more chapters!!! Yay!!!

Okay, now enjoy. (Or not enjoy, I'm not forcing you too.)

If you like my story, let me know in the comments!! When you guys tell me to update, it motivates me, and shows me you guys like my story!! :D I love it!!

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18

I woke up in Derek's arms. I sighed and snuggled into him more, resting my head against his chest. I heard him chuckle, meaning he was awake.

I tilted my head up and slowly opened my eyes. They locked with his beautiful green eyes. I smiled. He leaned in and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Good morning." I said.

"Morning. Happy Birthday." he said. I groaned.

"You had to say it didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes I did." he said, leaning in to kiss my lips. I pulled back.

"Nope. I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said, trying to get out of bed. He pulled me back down and tried to kiss me again. I turned my head, causing him to kiss my cheek instead. He frowned.

"Why can't I just kiss you?" he asked.

"Because I haven't brushed my teeth yet." I said.

"I don't care." he said.

"I do. I probably have morning breath." I said. I tried to get up again, but he pulled me back down.

He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. He used the other to cup my cheek. He pulled me in for a long kiss. I rested my free hand on his bare chest. When he pulled back, he smirked.

"Okay, okay, you got your kiss, can I brush my teeth now?" I whined.

"Fine." he said. I climbed over him and walked to the bathroom. I got my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. I glanced at the clock, it was 8:00am. I walked back out and slipped on a pair of slippers.