Chapter 16

Hey guys!!! Thanks for all of the reads, votes, comments, follows.
I almost died because on 3/17/14 Melissa Ponzio followed me on Twitter!! 😱😵. I was so happy. Just in case you didn't know Melissa Ponzio plays Melissa McCall aka Mama McCall on Teen Wolf. (And she also played Karen on the Walking Dead)
Anyways, thanks for being with me throughout this whole story. I couldn't have done it without you!!
Happy belated St. Patrick's day!!
Talk to me anytime!!
Twitter: meghan5455
Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14
Tumblr: meghanmacmurtrie14
Kik: meghan5455
Snapchat: meghanm14
I'm currently freaking out because I'm watching Teen Wolf. This episode is intense. My emotions are everywhere. 😭😭
Emotional roller coaster anyone? 😭
Enjoy whilst I cry😭
ALLISON 😭😭 ohmygod I can't breathe. HOLY SHIT. I'll never get over this. EVER.
And then AIDEN 😭
Xoxx 😘😘
~Meghan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 16
I woke up Monday morning around six-forty five. I grabbed some towels and went inside my bathroom. I brushed my teeth and got in the shower. I washed my hair and body and was done in fifteen minutes. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair.
I walked out of the bathroom and turned on some music. I sang along as I picked through my closet, looking for an outfit.
I pulled out a pair of Hollister skinny jeans and a black tube top. I finished drying off and put on a pair of underwear and a strapless bra. I put on the jeans and some deodorant, then the black tube top. It laid above my belly button, against my flat stomach.
I put in a pink stud belly button ring and walked over to my bathroom. I put my usual amount of makeup on and dried, brushed, and straightened my hair. It came down to my waist. I brushed it out one last time and parted it to the side how I liked it. I finished and put some perfume on.
I threw some black converse on after putting on a pair of pink low cut ankle socks. I turned off my music and grabbed my phone off of the charger. I went downstairs and grabbed my purse and book bag, and the keys to my truck.
I left my parents a note, just in case I wouldn't be home straight after school. I left, locking the door behind me and walking over to my truck. I got in and started it. The radio station that Lydia turned on yesterday was still on so I switched it to my rock station, then putting in one of my CDs with the title being ' favorite rock songs #1' that I burned, and started the truck.
It was about seven-thirty so I had about a thirty minutes before I had to be at school. I backed out of my driveway and drove to the café that I had passed so many times on my way to school. I pulled in the café's parking lot and into a space. I turned down my blasting music and shut off the car.
I got out of the truck and went inside, I stood in line. When it was my turn, I placed my order and gave my name, waiting until it was ready. I sat at a small table and waited patiently.
When my name was called, I stood up and walked over to the counter to pay. I took out my cash, but the cashier stopped me.
"It's already been paid for." she said.
"By whom, may I ask?" I asked her, confused.
"Him." she said and pointed across the café.
I trailed my eyes to where she pointed and saw a very familiar man. He winked at me. I couldn't remember why he was familiar. The clothes, the hair- oh shit, it was the alpha. I gulped and smiled, taking my coffee, I mouthed 'thank you' to him and left went outside. He probably made sure he was far enough, so that I couldn't see his face well.
I got in my truck and slammed the door. I set my coffee in the cup holder and pulled out my phone. I sent a quick text to Derek, briefing him on what happened. I opened the camera on my phone, trying to see if I could get a picture, but I couldn't see him.
I sat in my car a minute, listening to my music. Derek quickly texted back and told me to get out of here. I heard a tap on my window and turned. I rolled my window down and a man asked if he could get a jump start. He didn't have the cables, and neither did I, so I apologized and drove to school.
I was still freaked out about the alpha, so I turned up my music even louder, hoping to get my mind off of it. I pulled into the parking lot, windows rolled down, rock music blaring, I got some funny looks, but I really didn't give a shit.
I parked on the far side of the parking lot, where there were barely any cars. I rolled my windows up and sighed. I took a gulp of my coffee, letting the hot liquid, slide down my throat. I finished the coffee and rested my head against the steering wheel, closing my eyes.
There were still fifteen minutes until I needed to be in school. Suddenly my passenger side door flung open and Derek slid in, closing it behind him.
"What happened?" he asked.
"Hello. Okay, well, I went to the café, only about five minutes from here and ordered a coffee. When I went to go pay and get it, the lady said it had already been paid for. I asked who and she pointed. I looked over and, I know it was him. Same clothes, same hairstyle. I smiled, mouthed a thank you, and left." I said.
"Did he talk to you?" he asked.
"No." I said. He picked up my hand and squeezed it.
"I have to go to school." I sighed.
"I'll see you after school. Meet me at my house." he said.
"Okay. I'll see you later." I said as we both got out of my truck. I slung my book bag over one shoulder and my purse over the other. He walked around the front of the car and came over to me. He placed a rough kiss on my lips and left.
I headed into school, and met up with Allison and Lydia. Allison collided with the back of Scott, dropping her books, and talked to him, as they picked them up. Lydia and I stood to the side by the wall, waiting for her.
I was still pissed at Scott and Stiles. I wasn't really speaking with them. I just needed some time. I was tired of waiting, so I said goodbye to Lydia and left the crowded hallway, and walked to class.
----------class----------
I was currently sitting in Mr. Harris's class, minding my own business. Scott and Stiles were in that class and they kept talking. I wasn't paying attention to their conversation, then again, nobody else was either.
I heard Stiles either call or mention my name, but either way I kept working, ignoring them. Mr. Harris noticed them talking too, and of course he was going to say something.
"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea if a hushed whisper, you might to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance. Yes?" Mr. Harris said. I snickered. Mr. Harris was still a total dick, but since I was mad at the two of them at the moment, it was funny.
"No." Stiles said, looking like a lost puppy. Mr. Harris motioned for them to move away from each other. I stifled laughs, while Jackson, who was sitting next to me, kept his laughs quiet.
Scott moved and sat next to the girl who sat in front of me. While Stiles, moved to the back.
"Let me know if separation anxiety gets to be too much." Harris said. Stiles laughed sarcastically. It was silent for about a minute.
"Hey, I think they found something!" the girl next to Scott shouted and got out of her seat, running over to the window. Everyone got out if their seats and ventured over to the windows, including me. When i saw the bus where the attack took place, the bent door and all blood really creeped me out. We looked out an saw a couple paramedics wheeling someone out Of the woods area on a gurney, over to the ambulance.
Then the guy shot up on the stretcher, screaming and yelling. The medics held him down. At his sudden movement, people in the class jumped back and screamed, me being one if them. I backed into Jackson.
"Sorry." I mumbled and moved away from him. We all stared at the scene in front of us.
-------lunch-------
Lydia and I got our lunches and walked over to a table. We walked over to Stiles and Scott's table.
"We'll figure it out." Stiles said.
"Figure what out?" Lydia asked, setting down her tray.
"Uh, homework." Scott said. Liar. I didn't have to be a werewolf and be able to her his heartbeat to know he was lying. I kept my mouth shut though.
I could feel Stiles's eyes on me, but I brushed it off. The others came to the table and sat down. Danny sat next to me and smiled.
"Hey Danny." I smiled. He gave me a brief side hug.
"Hey Tori." he said.
Jackson came over then. "Get up." he said to the kid at the head of the table by Lydia.
"Why do you never ask Danny to move?" he asked.
"Because I don't stare at his girlfriend's coinslot." Danny said. I laughed. You had to love Danny. Everybody did. The guy got up and left and Jackson sat at the head of the table.
Lydia and Allison and Scott sat on one side while me, Danny and Stiles sat in the other. Unfortunately I had to sit by Stiles though, who I noticed kept looking at me.
They started talking about the bus attack. I tuned out, not really waning to talk about it. I pulled my phone out and put my earbuds in. I turned on my music and ignored the conversation going on and just ate my lunch.
Then Stiles pulled his phone out and held it sideways, in front of everyone so we could all see. Danny nudged me and I took out my earbuds and watched the video.
It was a news report about the attack on the bus and the guy, the one from the gurney. The video showed Mr. Stilinski and my dad, talking to other police officers and investigators. It said who the man was.
"I know this guy. He was the bus driver when I used to live with my dad." Scott said.
"Can we talk about something a little more fun? Like, oh, where are we going tomorrow night?" Lydia asked. Scott and Allison looked really confused. I raised an eyebrow.
"You said you and Scott were hanging out tomorrow night. Right?" she clarified.
"Um, we were thinking of what we were going to do." Allison said.
"Well, I am not sitting at home again, watching lacrosse videos. So if the five of us and I'll get Tori a date, are going out, we are doing something fun." Lydia said, I sighed. No sense in arguing. I had no idea about the date though. I would just have to avoid contact with whoever Lydia was setting me up with.
"Hanging out? Like the six of us? Do you wanna hang out, like us and them?" Scott asked Allison.
"Um yeah, I guess, it sounds fun." she said.
"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." Jackson said, holding up the fork.
"How about bowling, you love to bowl." Lydia said to Jackson.
"Yeah, with actual competition." he answered.
"How do you know we're not actual competition? You can bowl, right Scott?" Allison asked. I burst out laughing. I got some strange looks from them. The reason I laughed is because a while ago, Stiles told me how bad Scott was at bowling.
"Sort of." he said.
"Is it sort of, or yes?" Jackson asked, leaning forward on the table.
"Yes. In fact, I'm a great bowler." he said, I just lost it. I couldn't contain my laughter. They all gave me weird looks again.
"What are you laughing at?" Jackson asked.
"Oh nothing." I said, getting up and throwing my stuff away, leaving the cafeteria before the lunch period was even over.
------after school------
After school I walked out of the building and over to my car. I climbed into my sleek, black truck, and shut the door behind me.
My phone beeped with a new text. I threw my book bag and purse in the back seat of my truck and opened the text message. It was from Lydia.
'Jason is going to be your date, since you already know him. Okay?' she said.
'Sure, fine. Later' I texted her back.
I set my phone on the seat next to me and started the car. I turned up the music so that it was blasting and pulled out of my parking spot and drove out of the school parking lot.
I drove the way to Derek's house and sang along to the music that blared from my speakers. I decided to go to the preserve and walk the rest of the way to Derek's.
When I got to the preserve, I parked near the entrance and got out. I grabbed my phone and earbuds and keys and locked my car.
I put my earbuds in and turned my music on, walking all the way to the old Hale house. It's a good thing it was warm, because I was only wearing a tube top, and my shoulders and part of my chest were exposed to the air.
I finally came to the old burnt house and stopped before the front porch.
"Derek?" I called, taking my earbuds out and putting them in my front pocket, while I slid my phone in my back pocket. He came out the front door a few seconds later. I smiled and walked up the porch steps to him.
"Hey." I said and he kissed my lips. He held my hand as we walked inside. We walked upstairs and into his room. Despite the house being all burned, he had a new bed and a small nightstand with a paperback book resting on top of it. There was a closet space with t-shirts and jeans, and two pairs of shoes sitting at the bottom if it. Then there was a dresser which, I assumed was full of boxers and socks.
He sat on his bed and I stood kind of awkwardly, being as this was my first time in his room. He motioned for me to sit next to him on the bed. I walked the short distance and sat next to him.
He wrapped his arm around my waist and I rested my head against his shoulder.
"What are you going to do when you find the alpha?" I asked him.
"Kill him." he said simply.
"Are there any other options?" I asked.
"No. He won't stop killing until he's satisfied. He seems to have taken an interest in you. I don't know why though. He might want to turn you and make you part of his pack." he said.
"I don't want him to." I said.
"I know. Neither do I." he said.
I sat up and pulled my long hair back with my hand, I gathered all of it and put it into a loose ponytail. It was still warm so my bare shoulders weren't a problem.
Then I felt Derek's lips on my neck. He slowly trailed kisses down my neck and then around my collarbone. I breathed out a small chuckle as he continued to kiss my neck. He brought his lips to mine roughly and kissed me and I of course, kissed him back. He slid me onto his lap, but so I was facing him, with my legs on either side of him. He rubbed my sides and I linked my arms around his neck.
Suddenly he stopped kissing me and looked up. He gently slid me off if his lap and onto the bed. He got up and walked over to the window. There was a hole in it, which he looked through.
I quietly got up off of the bed and walked over to were he was standing. A cop car pulled up and a policeman got out. There was a police dog in the back. The cop walked forward, talking into his walkie on his shoulder.
He stepped towards the porch and the dog started barking and growling. The guy jumped, startled by the dog's outburst. As he slowly stepped forward, the dog went crazy. Growling and scratching at the window, basically foaming, even trying to get out of the car through the less than half way opened window.
It was only then that I noticed that Derek's eyes were glowing blue. The cop walked back to his car and got in. He drove away and I relaxed. I touched his arm and he pulled me into his side.
We were still looking out the window when Scott came into view. He started talking, but obviously only Derek could hear him.
He picked me up, bridal style and carried me downstairs. I didn't say anything, because I knew Scott would hear. He carried me all the way to the back of the house and outside, so Scott wouldn't hear two pairs of footsteps.
He set me down at the side of the house and put a finger to his lips, telling me to stay quiet. I nodded and he ran back inside.
I quietly walked over to the end of he house and peered around the side. Scott stood on the porch and Derek came out the front door, closing it behind him, and placing his hands in his pockets.
It's amazing how Scott didn't seem to notice my scent all over Derek. If I didn't have to keep quiet, I would have laughed. Derek stood in front of Scott, waiting for him to speak.
"Okay, I know that I was part of getting you arrested, and basically announced you being here to the hunters. And that I interrupted you and Tori on Friday. I also don't know what happens to your sister. But, I think I did something last night. I had a dream about someone, but someone else got hurt. And it turns out, that part of the dream actually happened." Scott said.
"You think you attacked the bus driver." Derek said.
"Did you see what I did last night?" Scott asked him.
"No." Derek answered.
"Can you at least tell me the truth? Am I gonna hurt someone?" he asked.
"Yes. And you already hurt Tori, it could happen again." he said.
"I know. I feel terrible for it. Can I kill someone?" he asked.
"Yes." he said without any emotion.
"Am I gonna kill someone?" Scott asked.
"Probably." Derek nodded. There you go Derek, always looking on the positive side.
Scott looked like he was going to cry. He let out a couple of breaths, like he was struggling, and leaned against the post. Derek walked over to him.
"I can show you how to remember. I can show you how to control your shifts, even on a full moon. But it's not going to come for free." Derek said.
"What do you want?" Scott asked him.
"You'll find out. But for now, I'm gonna give you what you want. Go back to the bus. Go inside. See it, feel it. Let your senses, your sight, smell, touch, let them remember for you." he said.
"That's it? Just go back?" Scott asked.
"Do you want to know what happened?" Derek said, looking like he was out if patience with Scott.
"I just wanna know if I hurt him." he sighed.
"No you don't. You wanna know if you'll hurt her." Derek corrected, meaning Allison.
Scott finally left and I came out of my hiding space on the side of the house.
"Wait, Scott was the one who attacke the bus driver?" I asked.
"The alpha called him out." he said. I decided to let it go, since I didn't know what he meant.
"So he's gonna go back to the bus?" I asked he nodded. I walked up the steps.
"I should probably go, homework and shit." I sighed. He nodded and kissed me.
"Bye." i said andI turned around and began walking down the steps. He grabbed my wrist and spun me around.
"I'm walking you to your car." he said. I mailed and we started to walk. We came over to the entrance of the preserve, where my car parked. We got to my car and I stopped.
"Oh, tomorrow I have a stupid 'group date' thing that I have to go to. Lydia is basically making me. It's with that same guy, the one I was with at the party. Lydia invited him as my 'date'. He's obviously just a friend. I'll try to stay away from him though." I said, just informing him. He seemed to get a little angry when I told him about it though.
"Okay. Just be careful." he said. I nodded and he kissed me once more, before turning and heading back. I got in my car and went home.
------group date------
After school I went home and changed into a different set of clothing for the 'group date.' I freshened up my makeup and drove to Lydia's and picked her up, before we went to Allison's. Allison let us in and we went to her room.
She was currently picking through her closet, looking for a shirt to wear. She pulled one out and held it, so that we could see it.
"Mmm, pass." Lydia said. I shrugged. She pulled another out.
"Pass." Lydia said again. I got up and walked over.
"Let me see." I said. I sifted through the shirts and my eyes landed in a black one with sequins in the front. I pulled it out and handed it to her. She held it in front of her, slightly turning, looking in the mirror. Then Mr. Argent walked in, putting on his coat.
"Dad, hello?" Allison said, trying to make up realized he hadn't knocked.
"RIght, I'm sorry, I completely forgot to knock." he said, hitching his thumb towards the door.
"Hey Mr. Argent." Lydia said, laying on Allison's bed, twirling her hair.
"Did you new something?" Allison asked.
"I wanted to tell you that you'd be staying in tonight." he said.
"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight." she said.
"No. Some animal out there is attacking people." he said, even though we both very well knew that it wasn't an animal.
"Dad-" she protested, but he cut her off.
"Settle down. There's a curfew, no one is going out past nine-thirty pm." he said. Allison rolled her eyes and threw the shirt in the bed.
"Hey, no more arguing." he said and then left.
"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia said.
"Yeah, well, not tonight." Allison said, slipping a hat on and grabbing a pair of gloves. She walked over to the window. I already knew were this was going. I followed after her, Lydia behind me.
Allison slid the window open and stepped out onto the flat roof above her front porch. She did a flip off of the roof and landed I her feet at the bottom.
"Eight years of gymnastics." she said. I also had taken gymnastics, but only six I grinned.
"Are you coming?" she asked us.
"I think I'll take the stairs." Lydia said. I on the other hand slipped off my heels and dropped them down to Allison. I stepped out and also did a flip off of the roof and landed perfectly next to Allison.
"Six years if gymnastics." I said, grinning as she handed me my heels. She grinned back.
---bowling alley---
We got to the bowling alley and Jason came over to me.
"Hey Tori." he said, with a grin.
"Hi Jason." I said, sending him a half-hearted smile back.
We got our shoes and laced up. Then we each picked a bowling ball. I picked the eight pound, red and black ball. I put it in the rack and sat down.
Lydia was up and Jackson went to go "help" her. She got a gutter ball and now it was Allison's turn. She got a strike. Then it was Jackson's turn, he also got a strike.
It was now Scott's turn, he picked up the ball and walked towards the lane. He got a gutter ball. Jackson and Jason laughed. Even though I was mad at Scott at the moment, he was still one of my best friends, so I wasn't going to laugh.
"Jackson, mind shutting up?" Allison asked, while I elbowed Jason, telling him to stop as well.
"I'm sorry, I'm just flashing back to the words 'I'm a great bowler'." Jackson said.
"Well. maybe he just needs to warm up." Allison said.
"Yeah, well maybe he just needs kiddie bumpers." Jackson laughed. Lydia giggled. I just rolled my eyes at Jackson's assholeness. Scott went up again. This time it went in the middle. We waited, hoping that it would make it. Our hope soon vanished as it veered off into the gutter.
Jackson, being the asshole that he is, started laughing again. I rolled my eyes and got up. I picked up my ball and walked over to the lane. Jason came up behind me, placing his arms over mine, trying to "help" me.
"I got it, Jason." I said.
"Are you sure?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said. I heard Lydia giggle as Jason went back to his seat.
I turned back to the lane I whipped the ball forward. I sped down the lane and hit the pins, causing them all to fall over, earning me a strike. I turned around and smiled, and headed back to my seat
The night continued with bowling. Every time it was my turn, Jason would always try to "help" me, and it was really getting in my nerves. Without his "help" I got a strike every time. I ended up winning the first two games.
It was Scott's turn again and Allison went up to say a few encouraging words. His head snapped up and she walked back to her seat with a small smile playing on her lips.
He rolled the ball down the lane and got a strike. I literally couldn't believe it. Whatever Allison said to him worked. Allison laughed and clapped her hands together.
"What did you say to him?" Lydia asked.
"I just gave him something to think about." she smiled.
~Derek's P.O.V.~
I was at the gas station, filling my car's tank. Two large SUVs pulled up. One behind me and my car, and one in front, blocking me from an exit.
Chris Argent stepped out of the front one and two other hunters out of the on behind me. I continued looking at the gas meter. I finished and put the nozzle back in its place and twisted the cap and put the cover back on the tank opening.
"Nice ride. Black cars though, very hard to keep clean. I would definitely suggest a little more maintenance." Argent said, wiping a smudge off of the hood with his thumb. He got the window cleaner and cleaned my windshield.
"You have something that's nice, you want to take care of it right? Personally, I'm very protective of the things I love." he said. I thought of Tori.
"That's something I learned from y family. Something you don't have much of that these days do you?" he asked. I clenched my fist, cracking my knuckles. He glanced down at my fist and finished cleaning my windshield.
"There we go." he said, putting the cleaner back in the bucket on the sides.
"Now you can actually look through your windshield. See how it makes everything so much clearer." he said, turning around.
"You forgot to check the oil." I said sarcastically. He turned back and smiled.
"Check the man's oil." he said and the other two hunters got up. One smashed the driver's side window with the butt of his gun.
"Looks good to me." he said. I growled.
"Drive safely." Argent said and they took off.
~Tori's P.O.V.~
Scott got another strike.
"That's seriously amazing. How many strikes is that Jackson?" Allison smiled.
"Six. In a row." he grumbled, rolling his eyes. Lydia got up and asked Scott for help bowling. Scott told her she was good. Jackson offered to help her and she suddenly wanted to do it on her own.
She walked up and got a strike, with perfect form, I might add. She turned around, smiling in triumph.
"I think I'm starting to get the hang of this." she said, twirling her hair. Allison leaned forward in her chair.
"Maybe you should stop pretending to suck, just for his benefit." she said.
"Trust me. I do plenty of sucking, just for his benefit." Lydia said.
Well that I did not need to know. I shook that disturbing statement away and focused on the game. Finally about a half and hour later, the date ended. I was happy I could get away from Jason, who kept flirting with me, the entire night. It was pretty annoying and he honestly looked desperate.
As soon as I got home, I went straight to bed, turning off the light, and landing face-first in the pillows. I let sleep wash over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYYY GUYSSS SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT FOR THE UPDATE.
IM GOING TO KEEP TYPING IN CAPS OKAY.
FIRST OF ALL, A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU LOVELY PEOPLE WHO READ, VOTE, AND COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME. IT MEANS A LOT!!!! 😘😘
Okay, I'm done with caps.
Anyways. I have some news for you guys. In the next chapter. I repeat, NEXT CHAPTER, there will be the new character I've previously talked about. I hope you guys like it.
Um, ASK ME QUESTIONS!!! Ask me anything and I'll be happy to answer!! if you can't think of anything, and still want to ask me something, look in the last chapter and I have about 52 different questions you can ask!!! Please ask me, I really want to interact with you guys.
I have detention on Saturday from 8:30-11:30 and have to pay $20 because of a phone violation at school. I forgot I had my phone in my book bag, and of course the volume was turned up all the way. So my phone started ringing in class and I tried to turn it off. The teacher took it. And now I have this detention. And just my luck that it was the bitchiest teacher in give school. 😂😂😂 I don't give a shit about detention. Oh wow. So it's bullshit but hey, at least I got a story out of it. So anyways because of that I won't be able to work on a new chapter 😕.
OKAY. LAST, I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT TO SAY. PLEASE READ!!
There is literally nothing about going to someone who is doing their job and doing what they want to do and making them feel like shit, that it's "cool" or "artist", or anything that makes you feel so self important. I'm just saying that regardless if who you are, someone that does what they want to do, doing what you want to do, especially people who enjoy writing, or making music, or any other talent that someone might have, I think that's really cool. And it's really dick to be an "artist" and an ass to somebody because of that. That's really important to me, and it really pisses me off. A lot.
So please people, don't go to other people and treat them like shit because of something they love doing. You may not agree with it, but its not your damn choice. It's theirs.
I do not mean for that to sound mean. If you took it into offense, I'm not apologizing because its what I believe and I meant it in no way, to be mean.
Okay serious moment is over. And damn I sounded so salty 😂😂
Oh, since I'm ALWAYS listening to music, I will tell you the song I'm listening to, whenever I write a chapter, while I'm writing it.
So the song I'm listening to now is: Breakdown by Seether.
I love it 😍😍
Anyways I love you all and please comment, vote, follow and ask me a question!!!! Contact me in any way!! Rees my info:
Kik: meghan5455
Twitter: meghan5455
Snapchat: meghanm14
Instagram: meghanmacmurtrie14
Tumblr: meghanmacmurtrie14
I FOLLOW BACK!! 😊
And you can message me on here.
Thank you all so much my lovelies!! 😘😘