Chapter 10

PLEASE READ!!!!!

HEYYYY GUYS!!!! So I just wanted to thank all of you guys for the votes, reads, comments, follows, etc. etc. But I might not be on wattpad for a while because of my grades. My parents are mad at me because I've been focusing on this more than school. I mean, my grades are kind of shitty but, I mean, I'm really trying and they're slowly coming up but..... I don't know. So, just warning you, this might be my last update for a little bit!!! Sorry :( I wish this was all I had to do, but unfortunately, it's not. Please don't get mad at me! I am making a promise to you guys that I will bring my grades up so that I can update more!! Once again, sorry, and heres chapter 10!!! Hope you like it!! There's a surprise in there for you!! 😉

follow, comment, read, vote!!!

love you guys!!

xox 😘😘

~Meghan

QOTD: If you were a character on the show, would you want to be regular human, hunter, or a werewolf? Why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to sunlight filtering through my window. I had a killer headache and my head was spinning. I got up and walked to my bathroom. I turned on the sink and washed my face and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and saw a folded up piece of paper, with my name on it, sitting on top of my nightstand.

I picked it up and looked at it. Memories from last night flooded into my mind. The party, coming home with Derek, Stiles, Derek kissing my forehead. I blushed just thinking about the last one. The note was from Derek.

Tori,

I left early this morning to get back to my place before your parents got home. I also didn't want to disturb you. Thank you so much for understanding last night. I know this isn't easy to understand, or to take lightly. Meet me at the preserve entrance at noon. I'll explain everything and answer any and all questions you might have. See you soon.

-Derek

I folded the paper back up and slipped it between a couple of books in my bookshelf. I looked at the digital clock and it said ten-thirty.

I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my body clean from last night. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and a towel around my hair.

I walked out of the bathroom and over to my closet. I pulled out a pair of faded, pre-ripped jeans and my favorite blue crop top and put them on. Then I put my moon and star belly-button ring in. I put my pink Nike sneakers on and a pink Victoria's Secret hoodie on.

I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my hair. I didn't even bother straightening it today. I applied so makeup and sprayed some perfume on.

I then sauntered down the steps and into the kitchen. I grabbed an orange and peeled it. I ate it slowly, considering the amount of time I still had before I had to meet Derek. I finished it and went back upstairs.

I grabbed my purse, phone, and a Seventeen magazine. I went back to the kitchen and wrote my parents a note.

They told me to leave notes before I left to go somewhere. I've been doing this since I was about ten. This saved me the trouble of telling them. And the possibility of them saying no. But they trusted me. It was basically a routine to leave notes.

It was about eleven-fifteen and it took about ten minutes to get to the preserve. I grabbed my car keys and got into my blue Corvette.

I started the car and pulled out of the driveway. I took off down the road and eventually came to the preserve. I parked about thirty feet from the entrance and pulled the key out of the ignition. I climbed over to the passenger seat, so that I could stretch my legs out.