Back to school shopping!

*Hey guys umm lets see how this goes because I literally just woke up so yeah....*

Lexi's POV

I sit at the small wooden table in squid's kitchen. I am living the perfect life... but at the same time I'm not. What's gonna happen at school? Will I be bullied? Will I have a crush? Will he reject me? The sound of my toast popping up brings me back to earth. I spread some butter on this delicious smelling cinnamon raisin toast, and put some fruit salad on the plate as well. I take a bite and squid walks in, out of breath. "You okay?" I ask him, just to make sure."I'm just out of breath from laughing so hard!" He answers. "Was it the huan jokes?" I say in a teasing voice. ".....Maybe...." Is all he says. I smile. "So when are we going to go back to school shopping, for supplies, and clothes and stuff?" I am quite excited for that.

Squid's POV

I knew she needs supplies, but doesn't she have enough clothes? Well, I guess that is what most parents do... "Got any plans today?" I ask her. "ha, of course not!" she answers with a "I'm stating the obvious right now" tone. I giggle a little bit. "Good, then I know when we can go back to school shopping!" I say cheerfully. I make us both some tea, after stealing a bit of her toast and a blueberry.

*Time Skip*

"Ready?!" I shout, standing by the door. "Yeaaaa hang on one sec!" Is my answer. "We don't have all day you know, I have to record with ash and snake later!" I yell. She trots down the stairs looking beautiful as always. Her hair is tied back into a simple high ponytail and she is wearing a white shirt with blue, 3 quarter sleeves. In the front is says hi, and on her back it says bye. She wears some black jogging shorts with a heart on the left leg, with some bright pink flip-flops. "Well it took ya long enough" I say to her. "Would you rather me wearing pajamas?" She asks, jokingly. "Sure if we could have left an hour ago!" I tease.

Lexi's POV

We pull up to a large white warehouse with a bulls eye in red and white, and a sign that says TARGET in red letters. When we get inside we follow a bunch of red signs that hang down from the ceiling, that say: school supplies! Finally we get to a large open space filled with anything you would need in school you can imagine. Rulers, pencils, pencil cases, folders, notebooks, binders, crayons, and about a million more kinds of school supplies. "That's a lot of school supplies" I say staring at the big space."Well there's a lot of stuff on this list!" He says, looking at his Samsung phone. "Do they expect everyone to be able to get that stuff? Jeez!" He asks. I assume he's talking to himself, but I answer anyway. "With this here, honestly I think they can." He looks at me for a second before giving all his attention to his phone. He sends me a link to the list on my phone, and we get shopping.

*Time Skip*

I stand there at the cash register, and when she tells us our total, I can't believe my ears. $151.67! To me, that's a lot, to squid, that's the average amount." Oh okay, I thought it would be a lot more expensive, than just that." He says, to my surprise pretty quietly. "Just that? Just that?!" I say, much louder."Calm down, I have a lot of money, okay?" He says as loud as me. I think he thinks I'm going a little crazy. "I'm just excited for clothes shopping, designer this, designer that, and it won't be a problem!" I say with all smiles.

*Hey guys! Don't you wish you could go shopping with squid? xD I sure do! Well give me some ideas! Pleeeaaaasssseee! I am running out of them these days... :D*