Beach day!

*hey guys! Happy thanksgiving! If u celebrate it that is :D Hope u enjoy! Bye for now!*

Squid's POV

I punch Nicole's number into my phone. "Hello?" She says when she picks up. "Hi, can you come to my house tomorrow?" I ask. "Yeah sure, why?" "We are going somewhere." I answer. I want the whole vaca thing to be relatively a surprise. "We?" She asks, so many questions. "Me, you and Lexi!" I say. "Oh, okay! Bye!" "Bye." We hang up. Ah, I am so excited! I pull off my shirt and put on some pajamas. Then I collapse onto my bed. It's so comfortable.

*Time Skip*

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" is what wakes me up this morning. My phone/alarm clock says 7:00. Normally I would absolutely hate waking up this early, but I am looking forward to our vacation even more. I am planning on renting a room at a very nice hotel, which is actually on the beach. There is also a boardwalk, and a carnival we can go to tomorrow. I manage to pull myself out of bed. I walk into Lexi's room and wake her up. "Hello, may you get your butt outta that bed please?" I ask. She groans in response. Teens these days. "Then you leave me no choice." I say just before I open the shades. "Ughhhhh" She yells, turning over. "Pack your bags, and get yourself ready!" I say as I walk out of the room. I open my closet and pick out a plain grey t-shirt and some athletic shorts. Then I grab my bathing suit bottoms, sunscreen, another outfit, (for tomorrow), and all the stuff that I will need. Then I head to the kitchen and grab myself some toast.

*Lexi's POV*

I somehow manage to get myself out of bed, and start getting ready. I chose an outfit which has a black circle skirt, a white tank-top, and a light grey mini vest. I grab a white pair of flip-flops and put on a tiny bit of water-proof makeup, Then I start packing my bikini, toothbrush, toothpaste, and all the stuff that I need, basically. Then I leave my room and make myself some fruit salad, while squid eats his toast.

*Time Skip*

Squid's POV

Just as Lexi finished eating, there was a knock on the door. Nicole! I run to the door. "Hey!" I say excitedly. "Hey! So, will you tell me why I needed to pack all of this stuff? Or why I needed to cancel my plans for tomorrow?!" She asks impatiently. "Not yet! I am gonna go get Lexi, you can come in." I say. She steps in and gently closes the door. "Lexi, come on!" I yell. "Coming!" She yells back. I grab Nicole's hand and we walk out to the car, and wait for Lexi.

*Time Skip*

After about 45 minutes of driving, we finally reach the apartment building. I pull into the parking lot and find a parking space. We all walk into the building, then Lexi and Nicole go sit down, as there are 2 very comfy looking chairs right in the lobby, and I go to the counter to sign in and get our keys.

Lexi's POV

Me and Nicole sit down on these 2 big, white, comfortable chairs. We sit in silence for a while, which is extremely awkward, when Nicole speaks. "So... how are you feeling about.. you know, me and squid?" She asked, looking rather concerned. "You kidding? I am so happy, for you, and just because, I am gonna have a family! With 3 people!" I say happily. "I am sooo glad to hear that, I was worried that you wouldn't want it!" She says like a million pounds have been lifted off her shoulders. "So, do you know why we are here?" She asks. "Well... don't tell squid I told you, but to celebrate, he is taking you on vacation! We are going to this really nice beach today, and tomorrow we will most likely be going to the boardwalk and this cool carnival thing." I answer in a whisper. "Aww, that is so nice of you two!" She says kinda loudly. "Shh!" I Say, slightly giggling, "And remember, act surprised!" She replies, "Okay, will do!" We both erupt into giggles like a bunch of kindergartners. Then squid walks over. "What you two little girls laughing 'bout?" He asks like he missed the funnest thing in the world. "Err... nothing" I say, only causing more laughs from the both of us. Squid looks at us like we are.psychos. We pretty much are.

*Time Skip*

Squid's POV

We walk out onto the small, rickety path thing that leads to the beach. I hold Lexi and Nicole's hand. Nicole is wearing a bikini that is all blue, and a palm tree near the bottom of the top piece. Lexi is wearing a bikini, and the top part is blue with white stars, and the bottoms are red and white striped. I am wearing blue and green swim shorts. As soon as we step on the sand I know we are in paradise. The warm, golden sand swims between our toes. The calming sound of large, crashing waves fill the hot air. The sun beams radiant rays of light down on us. Perfect. We all start sprinting to the water, laughing as we do so. Finally our feet touch the water and I jump backwards. "COLD!" I yell. Lexi somehow jumps in immediately, but Nicole ran away with me. "If we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right." she says looking at me. "We?" I ask nervously. "Oh. Maybe not then" Before I can say anything she sprints for the icy water, cutting through the waves yelling, "I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYY" Before doing a flip into a wave. Wow. So that's how you do it right? Well, everyday's a school day... I run into the freezing water and dive into a wave, then come up happily. "Oh, now it's not so bad!" They giggle. I join in.

*Time Skip*

"Alright, I'm freezing, I am setting up my towel!" I say as I walk out of the once-again-freezing ocean. "Me too" Nicole says as she quickly follows after me. "Same!" Lexi says, running right past us. We lay out our towels next to each other, and the girls collapse onto theirs. I grab the cooler and crack open some Doctor Peppers. Then grab some sandwiches I packed for lunch, along with wavy potato chips. Yum!

*Time Skip*

Lexi's POV

Me, Nicole, and Squid lay in our beds, bored out of our minds! "Hey, how 'bout we watch some horror movies?" Nicole asks. "Yeah!" Me and Lexi say at the same time. "I'll go pick it up, there is a store with a red-box down the street." Squid volunteers. "Okay bye" I say. "Bye honey" Nicole says, kissing him goodbye. "Eww!" I tease. They both glare at me. "Okay, okay, sorry!"

*Yeah, longest chapter yet! I think... whateves! Byeee!:D*