Lizzie!

Lexi's POV

My eyes blinked open as the sunlight spilled in from my window. Ah, it stopped raining. Wait- did Squid get home!? I have lots of explaining to do if he did...

I walked out of my room, and found Squid feeding both dogs some breakfast. "Good morning, Lexi!" He said with way to big of a smile. I weakly giggled. "heeeyy Squid...."

"Who is this lovely little girl I found sleeping in your room?" He asked. "Well, you see, Luke kinda got her for me! Please let me keep her! Pretty pretty please!" I begged.

"Of course!" Squid happily yelled, back to his usual voice. "Got any nam-" " I knew you would say that! But Squid, wait... what?" "Got any names?" He repeated. "Oh. Well, she's obviously a girl... hmm... I know!" I yelled. "Lizzie!"

Squid's POV

""Lizzie!" She yelled. "Lizzie and Lilly!" I said. She smiled. "You go play with 'em, I gotta record crazy craft!" I told her. "Okay, we'll be in the back!" She happily said. I walked into my office, and found Ash already on the crazy craft server.

I typed into chat:

iballisticsquid: Where's stamps?

AshDubh: Don't kno

iballisticsquid: I'll call 'em

Stampylongnose joined the game

iballisticsquid: nvm

Stampylongnose: ?

Then I called them on skype and started recording. "Helloooo Everybody, and welcome back toooooooo crazy craft!"

*Time Skip*

"I think, we should end the episode-" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" stampy screamed. "On that note..?" I finished. "Oh, okay." Stampy replied. "Okay... so byeeeeeeeee"

After I stopped recording I went out to see Lexi. She was playing fetch with the dogs. I ran outside and started trying to get the ball with the dogs. "Hehe Squid that's the dog's part!" She yelled at me. "Aw, why do they get the fun part!" I yelled picking her up and tickling her.

We spent the rest of the afternoon fooling around, laughing, and having fun with the dogs. Today was certainly one of the best days I've had..

*Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I finally found some time to get a chapter in! I'll try to update a lot more often for ya! Byeee*