Getting signed up.

*Hey Guys I was bored so I decided to write a chapter! Hope you like it!*

Squid's POV

I walk into Lexi's room as quietly as possible. She is on her phone which has a purple and blue case saying STAY WEIRD in upside down letters, and is using white headphones with red lining. I sit on her bed and she looks at me. I wonder what she is thinking. "So we are gonna have to get you signed up for school soon." I say, breaking the silence. She groans."No we don't.... you could always home school me..." She says. "Yeah right!" I reply. I grab my laptop and Pull up a school page. The school happens to be only a few blocks away from here. "This on, looks nice." I say to her. It is a no uniform public school, that goes from kindergarten to 8th grade. "No schools look nice to me" She complained. " Look, we can sign you up for it now, and no, I am not home schooling you! I say. "Fine, maybe it will be decent enough, well as decent as a school can get at least." I start signing her up for the school. It is called "Pine Meadow School." I hope she likes it. "There! School starts in 8 weeks." I announce. "ughhhh only 8 weeks?" "Well there is a charter school about 45 minutes from here that starts in 2 if you wanna go there!" I make up. " Thanks squid nugget for letting me go to the one that actually exists!" She says in a fake grateful voice. Aww, she knew I made it up! "Must you call me squid nugget?" "Okay squid-doodly" Lexi reply's with a smile. "Squid nugget is okay" I say in the same fake voice as she did before. She puts her phone and headphones away and says "I am gonna get on my pj's, if you don't mind." I leave the room. "Okay, you can come in!" She yells about 5 minutes later. I walk in and she is laying in bed, with her covers over her body. "Goodnight" I say and kiss her forehead. "Night" she responds. Before I turn out the lights, I pull her blanket up a little past her nose, so I can only see her eyes. I chuckle, and leave the room.

*Time skip*

I lay in bed trying to fall asleep. She is starting school so soon... I think. I am gonna have to take her back to school shopping, and what if she gets bullied? How will I help her? What if she gets bullied, and doesn't tell me? I put my pillow over my head. Why would she get bullied? I think, she is so pretty, and funny, and,oh no... what if she starts dating?

*Time Skip*

Lexi's POV

I wake up in the same position I fell asleep in. My blanket pulled over my nose. I can't help but laugh out loud when I realize I forgot to change that. I grab my phone, which I put on my nightstand. Looks like Lilly texted me. The message read: Skype me, k? I do, as soon as I read it. "Hey!" Lilly says, really loud. "shh Squid is asleep! Anyway, hi! I miss you so so so so much!" I reply. "Omg I miss you too! It's so different here without you... How is it like with iballisticsquid?" "Well..." I want to tell her the whole tickle story, but then I remember our deal." It's awesome! He even has a bright red Ferrari!" "Awesome! Well I gtg, but I will text you soon k?" She asks. "Totally! Bye!" We hang up. I get up to go make tea, and when I open the door, squid falls on top of me. "were you eavesdropping on me??" I shout. "No!.. maybe..well... I heard you talking to Lilly... I felt bad..." His voice trails off. "Why would you feel bad?" I ask, slightly confused. "Because.... I took you away from her..." He says. "Don't feel bad. I like it here! I am really happy that you adopted me!" I say cheery. I mean it. "Good. I'm glad to hear that." He says. He still sounds slightly sad though. I get up and make us both some hot tea.

*Sorry this chapter is kinda short! I hope you liked it anyway! See u soon!