Proposal. Again?

*Hey guys! Sorry I have not been updating so often, I just got back to school and I am SUPER tired, and busy, so... yeah. Also, I would like to give a shout out to.... imsohappy0067! She/he was SO awesome and gave me ideas which I LOOOVVEEE.... so thanks imsohappy0067! Hope you enjoy!*

Squid's POV

After the party everyone just crashed. We were so tired from dancing, stuffing our face, and all that jazz. I forgot to tell everyone about how we have to leave early. I guess I'll tell 'em in the morning then... I hope they aren't mad about this, but I'm sure they'll understand. I better get some sleep...

*Time Skip* (:D smiley face CUZ I CAN!)

My eyes slowly open. I look at my phone and see it is 9:46 am. I better go get some breakfast, I'm starving! I walk downstairs and find everyone sitting there. "Morning Squid, so that's everyone!" Sqaishey said happily. "Me and Sqaishey have an important announcement to make!" Stampy says. I put my finger in the air. "Can I interrupt?" I ask, already interrupting. "Just did, so go ahead!" Stampy joked. "Well I have something to say, too.." I admit. "Go ahead! I don't even know what 'our' announcement is, so take your time!" Sqaishey smiled. "So, you know Nicole?" I ask. Everyone nodded, except Lexi, who frowned. She knew what this was about. "Her.. her mum died." I explain. A few people awe, but I'm not sure who. "And she and her mum were very close, so I wanna be there to comfort her. Is there anyway we can end this early?" I ask, expecting the worst reaction. "Of course! Tonight we can go home! Anything for poor Nicole!" Amy said. She was really nice, kind to everyone. "Yeah, that's okay with us!" Rosie said in a sympathetic way. "She deserves it! She is very nice!" Lee added. "Good. Continue!" I said, gesturing to Stamps.

He turned to Sqaishey. "Sqaish, you have kept me going ever since I saw you first. Your smile makes me smile, you laugh makes me happy. I love you, very much. I loved you before I even knew I did" He said. "I can't imagine my life without you in it, and if I never met you I don't know if I would- end - happy." He said. Oh my god. He is proposing to Sqaishey!

"Would you make me the happiest man to walk on the Earth," By now Sqaishey was tearing up. So was Finball. "And marry me?" He said kneeling. He pulled out a small black box. "Yes! Stampy I love you! Yes!" Sqaishey said laughing. He pulled a ring out of the velvet box and slipped it on her finger.

After Sqaishey stopped crying happy tears and we all ate breakfast, I thought of something. "Stampy!" I said. He looked at me. "What?" He asked. "Me and Nicole are having our wedding in a month! We could have a 'double wedding'!" I suggested. "Great idea! We should tell the girls!" He smiled. Well, he was smiling already. I think he couldn't control his smiliness. (That word was just added to my computers' dictionary. Best word ever.) "Okay, tell Sqaishey since it's mainly up to you. After all, you would only have a month!" I said. "Okay, I'll let ya know what she thinks!" He said still grinning.

*Time Skip*

I was on my phone when Stampy walked in. "She said yes mate!" He said. "Yeah, I was there when you proposed" I grinned. I knew what he meant, I was just teasing him. I smirked, he hates when I tease him. He poked me and I jumped. Him and Lexi are the only ones that know, and he uses it for revenge, all the time! "Okay, okay!" I laughed. "I'll call Nicole. So we're leaving tonight?" I ask, just to clarify. He nodded and walked away. I punch Nicole's number into my phone.

"Hey Squid" She said. He voice sounded croaked up, probably from all the crying. "Hey Nicole. So, I have some news" I say. "Bad or good?" She asked sleepily. She must really be depressed. "Both are good!" I say. "Okay, tell me!" She insisted. I'm sure she is now smiling. Yay! "Alright, well the first thing is, I'm going home tonight!" I say. "Aw why?" She asked sounding sad. "For you! I'm happier knowing you're happier!" I explain. "Okay, next?" She asks patiently. "Well, today Stampy proposed to Sqaishey" I start. "Aw that is so sweet!" She said. "And if it's okay with you, we wanna have a bit of a double wedding!" I say happily. "Of course!" She shouts into the phone. "Well I gotta go, bye!" She said. "Bye!" I reply before she hangs up.

*Time Skip* (After Squid told Sqaishey and Stampy, and they are going home)

Well, it's time to go... I am standing at the bottom of the stairs. "GUYS!" I scream. Everyone floods downstairs. "I'm afraid this is where we part," I say in an old, fancy voice. "GET ON WITH IT!" Lee jokes. "Okay, it's time to go..." I say in a pretend disappointed voice. We all say our goodbyes, before me and Lexi head into the car....

*Hey! Sorry it's so short... I gotta go! Well, see ya later! Byeee! Thanks to imsohappy0067 again for the idea! Now, byee!