A new pet?

*Hey Guys! Sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I went to Disney!! It was pretty epic! I hope you enjoyyyyy! :D*

Lexi's POV

"Good morning" I say to squid when he walks into the kitchen. "Morning. I love Saturdays, don't you?" He asks, tiredly. "Best day of the week!" I say with a smile. I shovel a spoon-full of 'corn pops' cereal into my mouth. He makes a protein shake and grabs a protein bar. "On a diet?" I ask, eyeing his food. "Yep. I need it." He reply's. "Nahhh!" I say. It's true. He is actually quite fit, but I guess 'quite' is not a good enough word. "So.... what are we gonna do today?" I ask. As much as I wanna do something, it could also be nice having a 'pajama' say of some sort. "Well, I was wondering if you wanna take a trip to the pet store?" He asks, as his lips curl into a smile. "If we do... will we be getting a pet?" I ask with a grin. "Nooo, we will get parrot food for our imaginary parrot!" He says sarcastically. "Yay! I have always wanted to get food for our imaginary parrot!" I say in a pretend, way to happy voice. "Good. What kind of pet do you want?" He says, "Just not another dog!" He says, eyes wide. "Fiiiine!" I say. "We will see when we get there. Squid grabs a strawberry from the fridge. "Okay" He says. "Want one?" "Okay, thanks." I answer. He throws it in a swift, perfect movement. I catch it, but just barely. I hope he didn't notice.

*Time Skip*

Squid's POV

I sit at a tank, staring at the massive snake inside. I start to wonder off and find another cool animal when I hear Lexi call my name, excitedly. "Yeah, what is it?" I say, jogging over to where the sound came from. "Squuuuuuiiiiiiiiiid!" She says again. "LOOK AT THIS!" She yells. I finally find the small enclosure she is looking at. "It's soooo cute!" She says smiling up at me. "And he fits our personalities. Funny, happy, adorable!" She screeches. "You don't have to convince me," I start. "I already love him!" I say, grinning. It is a young looking ferret, with a striped face, dark brown on his legs, chest, and tail, and tan/light brown on his belly. He has really funny, short legs, and was preforming tricks for us! I run to the counter, and say we found the pet we want. "What is it?" The teenage looking boy asks. "A ferret!" I say excitedly. "Was it the tricks? Those guys are always winning the customers over with them. "It was everything! Including the tricks." I say happily. We walk back to the ferret cage thingy and he asks us which one we want. "That one!" We both say at the same time, pointing at the one doing the stunts. He puts the little guy in a box and we check out.

Lexi's POV

*Time Skip*

"Squid?" I ask, when we walk in to his silver-sage painted house. "What's up?" He asks. "We should have thought this through...." I reply. "What do you mean?" "I mean, cage, food, stuff like that." I say. We start driving back to 'pet's smart'. We get a nice looking cage with plenty of toys, and things to climb. Plus, it has an attached water bottle for him. We then buy food, treats, a food dish, and stiff like that. Finally we check out. On the way home, I hold the ferret in my lap. "He's so cute!" I say to squid. "I know, what are we gonna name him?" He asks, I take this into careful consideration. "How about.... Ace?" I ask. "Wow! That's a brilliant name. He says as we park. Now it's time to set up the cage.

*Silly squid nugget, he forgot the pet supplies! XD Hopw u liked it lol!