Romantic day...

*Hey guys, sorry it's been a while since I updated, I have been pretty busy! Well here it is hope u enjoy this chapter!!*

Lexi's POV

My eyes flutter open. The warm sunlight peaked through the blinds of the hotel room-window and I looked at the small white clock. 7:30. Considering the time I usually get up that's really early. I silently slip out of bed, grab my outfit, and walk into the bathroom. I peel off my pajamas and turn the nob of the shower. While I wait for the water to heat I let my hair down and start brushing it out.

*Time Skip*

I carefully step out of the shower and throw my towel over me. I quickly dry my body and hair, before putting on my clothes and doing my hair. By the time I walk out of the bathroom Squid and Nicole are already up. "There ya are!" He says pointing at me. "Look honey, I found her!" He joked. They both giggle. They make a great couple. "So, lets huddle" Squid said with his best game face on. "What is the plan for today?" "Well we can go to the boardwalk and look at all the shops." Nicole suggests. "Okay love we'll do that first." Squid agreed. "After that we can maybe go to that fair/carnival thing!" I say happily. "Yeah, great idea!" He says. "And after that we can go out to eat at the first place we find that looks half decent!" He exclaims. "Yeah, sounds like a great day!" Nicole says. I nod with a smile. "Sounds awesome!" I cheer. "Okay me and Nicole gotta get ready now, meet us at the breakfast cafe!" Squid tells me. "Okay, see ya there" I reply before walking out of our room. This hotel includes a breakfast cafe in which all guests eat for free. You can also choose between cafe style, of buffet. I always choose buffet. I step into the cozy looking shop and wait where the greeter should, well, greet me. Then someone in a striped uniform walks up to the podium type thing that is in front of me. "Card please?" She asks. I hand out the spare card, the key to our room, and she scans it contently. "Thank you, buffet or cafe style?" She asks. "Umm.. buffet?" I try to sound like I am deciding, but I knew I wanted buffet. "Okay miss, the buffet tables are that way, and if you keep walking left there is some tables." She directs. "Thank you m'am" I say gratefully. "Anytime" She says before walking off again. I go grab some food.

Squid's POV

*Time Skip*

I wait outside the bathroom door for Nicole. The door creaks open and there she is, beautiful as ever. "Hi, ready to go?" She asks me casually. "Not just yet..." I say mischievously. I push her against a wall, gently, and kiss her. "I love you" I whisper while making out with her. By now she is kissing back. "I love you too, squid." She whispers back. She giggles as I kiss her neck, then move back up to her lips again. I rub her back and she grabs my shoulders. We pull away, and she's smiling. "Hey, Lexi isn't here so I thought I'd take the opportunity!" I laugh. "Everything romantic, everything, you ruin!" She jokes. We both start laughing. I grab her hand and we get going to the cafe.

*Time Skip*

Lexi's POV

I eat the last bit of my delicious breakfast when Squid and Nicole sit down with me. I giggle. "What is it?" Squid asks. Nicole looks at him and starts cracking up with me. "Uh.. you have a little lipstick on your face!" I say between laughs. He wipes his face with a napkin and stares at it. I splotch of hot pink is on it. He chuckles. "Well, that's embarrassing..."

*Time Skip*

I stare at a rack of bracelets next to a rack of earings which Nicole is staring at. "Can we go yet!?" Squid whines. "NO!" Me and Nicole yell in unison. Nicole keeps looking at this one pair, but then looks at the price tag. She then walks away. Squid walks up and winks at me. I Smile. "Okay, I'm ready!" Nicole says, her boots clicking on the floor as she walks to me and squid, "I gotta something, love." He says. "Seriously? I didn't need that!" She pouts. "Oh come on, just open it!" He begs. "Fine!" She says. She opens a small blue box and finds the pair of earrings she was looking at. She gasps. "How did you know!?" She yells. He just smirks. "Thank you thank you thank you!" She says and pecks his cheek. "Welcome, anytime!" We go to some more stores before heading to the carnival. As we enter the fair ground we all look around. "Oh, wanna go on the Ferris Wheel?" I suggest. "Okay, but you can go alone, and me and Nicole will go together, okay?" He asks. "Aww how romantic!" I say sweetly. "Shut up!" He jokes.

Squid's POV

We sit in the small colorful cart and starts to rise. Nicole starts shaking. It's 77 degrees. "What is it?" I ask, concerned. "Nothing... just 'fraid of heights.." She says and she turns bright red. I put my arm around her and she curls up, her head on my chest. "Everyone's afraid of something" I say. She thinks. "What are you afraid of?" She asks. I don't know what to say. I really hope Lexi can't see or hear us, or she'll probably ruin it by cooing at us. "Me? I'm afraid of losing you" I instantly feel myself blush. She smiles.

*Hey guys! Hope you enjoy! Srry again for not uploading as often! :D Bye!*