School Drama

*Hey guys! So tomorrow I will be going to orlando, but I will be in our apartment alone for a few hours with nothing but my laptop, kindle, and phone, so hopefully I'll put up another chapter then! Anyway, enjoy the story! :)*

Lexi's POV

Lizzie has totally figured out my schedule. Completely. She knows to wake me up at 5:45 exactly. She knows that I leave to school at around 7:00, and that I get home at 3:30. She wakes me up in the morning, tugs on my pants when it's time for school, and waits for me at the door when I come home. Not to mention the fact that Lizzie and Lilly totally get along great! I am so glad that Luke got her for me!

"Bark Bark Bark" goes my living alarm clock. Lizzie jumped up on my bed and started licking my face when I groan and roll over. "You got me, girl, you got me!" I laughed. I groggily walked out of bed and got ready for the day. I wore a white top that has a really cute pattern on it and a denim vest over it. I also put on jet black leggings with knee-high leather boots. Then I put a teeny bit of make up on and curled my hair a little bit, before walking out the door to continue with the rest of my morning rotine.

At 6:55, Lizzie came running into the living room, and bit down on my boot, since my pant leg was not available. "Well, according to Lizzie you better go, kiddo." Squid said, chuckling. "Haha, yeah. Where did "Kiddo" come from?" I asked. He shrugged. "Well, bye!" I said. "Bye!" He replied. "Kiddo."

When I got to school, the same thing as always happened. I walked in, a few girls whispered and giggled about me, and I found Katelyn. We talked and laughed a bit, before heading to class. Then I dazed off until lunch. When the lunch bell rang, I went to get my lunch, but couldn't find Katelyn. Whatever, I'll just sit by Luke. "Hey, Beautiful!" He joked as I sat down. "Hey, Gorgeous!" I replied. It was our little thing we did. I know, we're weird. But I prefer the word "quirky".

"I'll be right back. Gotta go to the men's room." He said. "You should probably go to the boy's room instead! You aren't a man yet!" I joked. He made a face at me then walked away.

"So, dorkface (I was thinking about using something else but I felt the need to make it more... apropriate), where's your boyfriend?" Chelsea said from behind me. I have to admit, since I didn't hear her coming, I may have flinched. "Using the restroom, of course!" I answered politely. Chelsea is the most dramatic, "popular", rudest person in the school. Well, she was a bully. She had short, brown hair with pink highlights, and wore an overload of make up. She like to bully me the most, since I'm dating the hottest guy in the grade. The one guy she wants to date.

"Actually, I heard that he sneaks away into the restroom, to hangout with, what's her face... Katelyn?" She said with an evil smile. "Some people claim they've seen them kissing!" She added. "You think I'd believe that for a second? Your just jealous that a "dorkface" like me is dating your crush!" I replied, making the whole cafateria gasp. I forgot to mention, everone's afraid of her.

She sent me a death glare, and all of the sudden, I got something I didn't expect. A punch in the face. My mouth, actually. I got up, and acted like it didn't hurt, even though I could tatse the blood in my mouth. "Fight! Fight Fight!" The crowd chanted.She cocked her head. "Well, aren't you gonna fight me?" She said smirking. "Or are you afraid?" I glared at her for a while, as if I was thinking about what I should do. I wasn't, I was letting the mind-set sink in. "It's not worth my energy." I said quietly, before walking away with my lunch.

On my way there, angry as ever, Chelsea came over and punched me again. "There, that'll do it!" She said, trying to get to me. It wasn't working. "I guess you have nothing else to do with your strength, anyway." I replied. I walked off, again. "Hrmmph!" I could hear her... well... say, I guess... as she stomped her 8-inch heel on the tile. I started running to the bathroom as soon as I was out of sight.

And, bumped into Luke. "Sorry!" I said. "Woah, woah, woah, what the heck happened to you!" He asked. "Chelsea" I replied and kept running. I washed out my mouth, and spit out a tooth, while I was at it. It was a baby one, anyway.

Well the rest of my day went fine, it was hiding this from Squid that would be the problem.

I got home fair enough, with practically my whole face covered up with a hood, courtesy to Luke for lending me his hoodie. "Hey" Squid said. "Hi" I replied before quickly walking into my room.

Squid's POV

Lexi has a hood covering half her face, barely opened her mouth when she talked, and immediately went straight to her room. She had been beat up. Gawd. Gawd dang. Better go in there.

I knocked on her door. "Uh- Hang on! I'm.. I'm nakid so just hold on a sedon- I walked in. Yep, she was fully dressed, with a black eye and a missing tooth. "Who did it?" I asked. "Squid I can expla-" "WHO DID IT?" I said, bolder than before. "A girl..." She mumbled. "Thanks. You better get that fixed up. And that was a baby tooth, right?" "Mmhmm" She mumbled. Well, that's good. It'll grow back. "Oh, and I'm sorry." I added. "For what?" She asked. "For coming in while you said you were nakid. I knew you weren't. I knew you got beat up." I said walking out the door before she could reply.

Well, that went.... well? I don't know.

Lexi's POV

How did Squid know? He didn't even look up from his newspapaper! Maybe it's just father instincts. At least he didn't completely overreact, luke nosr parents would.

I called Luke and told him that Squid found out, but it's okay. Then we talked. For hours. And hours. Chelsea was soooooo lying about him and Katelyn, who still doesn't know about the whole Chelsea incident at all. Well, maybe she does... I don't know.

*Hey! Sorry this chapter was kinda boring. Maybe you liked it. Hey, it was longer than the last few chapters though! Byee*