It's A Small World, After All

*Hey guys! I have two shout outs I'd like to make. The first one is to laneyburke26! She is writing a book called "Stampy... Try to Remember", which I have read (Well, I've read all that's out) And it's really good! I love the plot, too! Alright the next one will be at the end of the story, so read up!*

Squid's POV

"Hey Squid! You won't believe it!" Lexi yelled as she came barging through the door. "SHH! You upset billy! It's his birthday, after all!" (Easter Egg from the recent episode of build battle buddies!) "Who?" She asked, looking at me like I'm a two headed llama. "Just calm down!" I laugh. "Well, remember that girl that I was friends with at the orphanage?" She asks, much quieter now. "Yeah- Lilly, right?" I reply. "Yes! Well, as it turns out, she's the girl that Stampy adopted!" She half said, half shouted. She was much more hyper now.

"No kidding! It's a small world, after all!" I tell her. "I guess you could say that. Yeah!" So, Stampy adopted a girl that Lexi was friends with, and they met at the school their both going to? Yeah, I could say that, I think.

"So, on that note, could me, Lilly, and Katelyn have a sleepover here? Pleeeaaassseee?" She begs. "Well I dunno, I have some episodes to record.... fine!"

"Yay! Thank you Squidoodely!" She shouted. "DON'T... call me that!" I say. She giggles. "Okay, Squidoodely!" Dear lord... three girls? Sleepover? What have I gotten myself into? Dumb puppy dog eyes...!

Lexi's POV

I skip into my room, and start group chatting with Lilly and Katelyn. "Hey gurl!" Katelyn says as she picks up. Still waiting on Lilly. "Sup gurrrl!" I reply laughing.

"Konichiwa!" Lilly said as she answers. "Ello mate!"

We laugh and joke around for a while. "Okay, Okay, Okay! What do you guys think about... I don't know.... maybe, a sleepover at my place!?" I ask excitedly.

"Awww yeaah baby!" Katelyn shrieks. Alright, Kay is in... "Hmm let me check my schedule..." She says in a posh accent. "Yes it appears I can indeed come." And Lilly is in, too!

*Time Skip*

The doorbell rings. Katelyn and Lilly stand at the door. I move out o the way and they walk in. "Okay, movies?" I ask, when we get in the living room. "Check. The Hunger Games series and Pitch Perfect!" Lilly replies. "Other entertainment?" I ask. "Checkerooney! I brought, balloons, for water balloons, a bottle for truth or dare, and of course, bubble wrap. Lots of bubble wrap. LOTS." Katelyn says.

"Okay! The rest is on me! What shall we do first?" I ask. "Well that's obvious!" Katelyn says. "We have to build a fort, big enough for us to sleep in!"

We ended up building a fort that pretty much takes up my whole room. We can WALK AROUND in it. It's made out of couch cushions, pillows, blankets, Christmas lights,and a couple of dining room chairs. "I say this is a success already!" I shout. "Already?" Kate asks. "Well, if we're gonna sleep in it, it has to be comfortable, right?" I add. Lilly and Kate nod. We fill the fort with anything soft and comfy we can find! (The fort will be the picture you can see above.)

"Okay, fort, check!" Lilly shouts. "Next step: Movie marathon!" I reply. "I'll get the movies playing!" Katelyn yells. "I got the drinks!" Lilly replies. "I'm on popcorn and candy, then!"

We set up the movies in our fantabulous fort, and watch Pitch Perfect, then The Hunger Games series, in order, of course, while drinking coke, mountain dew, and pepsi and eating Twizzlers and popcorn.

"Okay, it is now 11:00 now, what do you say we wake up the neighbors and have a water balloon fight , then come play truth or dare?" Katelyn says. "I'm up for it!" I say. "Me too!" Lilly adds. "Let's fill up some balloons with water!" Katelyn giggles.

By the time we use all the balloons I am SOAKED, just like everyone else. Not to mention it's like 11:45 and freezing! "Alright, I'm going inside!" I shout. "Same!" Lilly chimes in. "Don't forget me!" Katelyn replies.

"Okay girls, itz time for some Truth or Dare!" Lilly says after we grabbed towels and the bottle. "I am hosting the sleepover, so I think that I should spin the bottle!" I say. Katelyn and Lilly nod. I spin the bottle and it lands on... Katelyn! "Kay, truth or dare?"

"Truth!" She says. "Okay, is it true that... you've never kissed I guy?" I ask. "Why I have kissed many guys!" She laughs. "Okay, spin thy bottle!" Lilly shouts. It lands on me.

"Lexi, truth or dare?" She asks devilishly. "Dare!"

"I dare you to... call Luke! And make sure you put him on speaker!" She says. "Easy Peasy!" I dial Luke's number. "Lexi? What is it?" He answers, yawning. I forgot how late it is. "Hey, well I'm playing truth or dare, and I was dared to call you." I say. "Easy!" He laughs. "I know, that's what I said!

I look at Katelyn, who is mouthing 'SPEAKER'. "I'm gonna put you on speaker for a second, okay?" I tell him. "Mmhmm." He replies. "HEY LUKE!" Katelyn yells. "Katelyn? Did you dare Lexi to call me?" He asks in a funny voice. "Maybe...." She says cheekily. "Heeey Luke!" Lilly says into the phone. "Lilly, are you in on this, too?" He asks. "But of course!" She giggles. "Alright love you!" I say. "Love you, too!" He replies. I hang up.

*Time Skip*

"Truth or dare.... check..." I yawn. "Mmhmm" Lilly replies. Katelyn snores. "Huh!?" I look at Lilly. She has an evil look in her eye. We have the same idea. "I'll grab the sharpies!" I say, darting out of the fort.

When I come back, we draw a mustache, a unibrow, and a beard on her face, with a bunch of different colors. "It's beautiful!" I say. "That it is!" Lilly replies.

I can't wait 'till morning.

*Okay, as promised, the next shoutout is to.... Give Kids The World Village! I was able to volunteer there, and I am so glad I was able to experience that. Please, look into GKTW! It is an amazing place for terminally ill children. Okay, well, moving on, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Byee!"