Wildcat!

*hey guys! Merry late Xmas! Hope u enjoy!*

Lexi's POV

"So want me to help you make an account?" Squid asks me. "Sure!" I reply. I am so excited to start playing minecraft! "Okay, can I see that?" He says, gesturing to me new laptop. "Yeah" I say as I hand it to him. "Alright........ What do you want your username to be?" He asks. "Jeez.... ummmm....." I start thinking. They used to call me wildcat back at the orphanage.... Wildcat! Perfect! "Wildcat!" I say confidently. "All right.... Here. Type your password." He says, giving the laptop back to me. I type in an 8 character password and press enter. "Okay, can I see it one more time?" He asks. I nod and give it back to him. He presses a few buttons and types something in. "And..... presto!" He yells showing me the screen. I smile. A minecraft background, with 3 grey buttons. Single player, multiplayer, and realms. "Thank you so much!" I screech. "Gawd your gonna burst my eardrums!" He jokes. "Sorry!" We both laugh.

"Oh, one more thing!" He says. What? "Well actually two!" He smiles. "What?" I ask, curiously. "One is, you probably wanna skin. Two is, would you like a youtube channel of your own?" He asks grinning. "Let's see... yes and......" I pretend to think about it. "YES!" I continue. "Okay!"

He starts typing into the laptop. "Okay, I'll be right back.. In the meantime, choose what skin you want!" He tells me as he gets up off the couch. "Okay, bye" I say reaching for the laptop. "Bye" He says as he walks out of the room. I want the skin to have to do with my name... I type in 'Wild Cat' and hundreds of jungle cats, regular cats, and even people in cat costumes appear on my screen. This is gonna take a while!

*Time Skip*

I stare at the skin on the screen. This is the 38th skin I've looked at. The skin is of a snow leopard with green eyes, a tail, whiskers, and ears. It's perfect! Suddenly Squid walks in. Good timing, Squid nugget. "You almost done?" He asks, tiredly. "I just had to run some errands, that's all." He adds. "Yeah, I actually just found one!" I say. "Perfect, can I see it?" He asks. I hand the laptop back over to him. "Nice taste!" He grins. He clicks somethings, and poof, when we run minecraft, I look like a snow leopard with green eyes. "Thanks Squid!" I shout excitedly. "No need to YELL!" He shouts loudly back. We both chuckle.

"Now time to create a youtube channel!" He states. "Yayyy!" I cheer. "Okay, so do you want it to be called wildcat?" He asks. I nod. He clicks.

After we have chosen a description, pictures, and all that jazz, I am ready to record my first video! "Okay, for your first video wanna do some hungergames with me, Stamps, and Amy?" He asks. "Oh my gawd you want me to record with you guys?!" I ask surprised. "Of course! They have been dying to meet you!" He answers smiling. "Oh my gosh! I can't believe it! Okay, when?" I ask as I finally start calming down. "I'll text them now and see when they can." He answers. "Okay I am so excited!"

*Time Skip*

Squid finally finishes setting up all my recording stuff and he starts the chat thing. "Heyyyy" Stampy greets him. "Hi squid nugget!" Amy yells. "Hey guys! This is Lexi!" He says. "Hi!" I shout. "Yay! We finally get to meet you! Loves it!" Amy laughs. "Hey Lexi! We've heard a lot about you!" Stampy says. "I'm huge fans! I can't believe I am talking to you guys!" I grin, even though I don't think they can see me. They just laugh. "Okay, Lexi you do the intro, and I'll count down. K?" Squid asks. "Yep!" I agree. "Okay. 3....2....1!" He says slowly. "Hey internet! I'm wildcat and today I am gonna be doing some hungergames with my friends.... iballisticsquid, stampylongnose, and of course, Amylee33! "Hello hello!" Amy says. "Heyy" Stampy says again. "Hey!" "So guys, are we teaming?" I ask. "All in favor of teaming, say i!" Stampy says. "I" everyone says. "Okay, let's join a game!" Squid announces.

"3, 2, 1" Appears on our screen and we run towards the middle of the map. "Go, go, go, go, go!" Stampy yells. "Yeah! Stone sword!" Squid shouts. "Crimany! He stole that iron chest plate!" Amy says dissapointed. "I got...... rotten flesh. What a lovely surprise." I say sarcastically. "Up the troll tree!" Squid yells.We all get up the ladder (We are on TEI hollywood btw) just in time and start knocking people off. "Haha!" I laugh. "See ya later, suckers!" Stampy chuckles. "Woohoo we love trolling!" Squid yells and we all laugh. "Okay all I have is rotten flesh! I need loot!" I say. "Should I go down?" I ask the rest. A chorus of "yeah"s and "Do it!"s emerge. "Okay cover me!" I say as a slide down the ladder. I grunt as I rush to pick up all the stuff and get back up the tree. "Okay, don't punch me off!" I say as I climb back up. I look at my inventory. "Woah I have loads of stuff!" I shout and start giving some to everyone.

*Time Skip*

"Well I enjoyed that, did you guys?" I ask everyone. "Yeah!" They all shout. "Okay good! Well, we have run out of time, unfortunately!" I frown. "Please comment, like, and sub! Byeee!" I shout. They all join in with me. "Byyyyeeee!" Everyone cheers and squid stops the recording. "Well that was good fun, but I gotta go!" Stampy says. "Yeah, me too. Bye Lexi! I hope we can record again soon!" Amy joins. "Okay guys bye!" I say. "Bye" Squid joins. "See ya!" They say before leaving. "Now the boring part. Editing." Squid says flatly.

*Hey guys! Did u enjoy? I hope so! I am glad the Lexi can now record with Squid! Let's see what happens in the future..... Bye!*