XVII

3 Months Later

"Bye bye" Kylie said, unannounced and got up

"Where are you going?" I asked

"Tyga's here baby" she said and squeezed my cheek "I love you"

"So stay with me" I whined and the doorbell rang

"He's here" She said "entertain yourself. Kendall wants to speak to you if you get bored"

"I might go and say hi" I nodded and I knew as soon as she shut her bedroom door I'd be up the stairs like I was being chased with a gun. "Have fun"

"You too" she winked and I rolled my eyes. As soon as I heard her go up to her room with Tyga I shot up the stairs and burst into Kendall's room. She jumped and leaned over something she was hiding, then realised it was me and leaned backwards again. She was doing something with a crackpipe, but I didn't really care what.

"Hey" She said

"Hey" I smiled

"Come sit down" she said and pointed to her bed, so I shut the door behind me and sat down on the end of her bed while she sat at her desk and continued doing whatever the hell she was doing. She did that for a few seconds, then spun around on her chair and smiled at me "I feel like I haven't seen you in ages, what's up?"

"Not much. Kylie's with Tyga, so I thought I'd come and see how you're getting on"

"Oh, nice to see I'm your first choice" she rolled her eyes playfully and wheeled her chair a little closer to me "I thought I could give you a therapy session in my new awesome desk chair but I guess not"

"You can give me a therapy session" I laughed

"What brings you here today Miss Healy?"

"Well, I've been feeling a little mad at my friend lately. She keeps putting me down and making me feel shitty about myself"

"Cut her out of your life. You don't need negativity" she said and picked up a bottle of nail polish and studied it "and don't feel shitty about yourself, you're perfect"

"Thanks. So now should I get rid of her if she's in my friendship group now?"

"Pretend you're still mad about what she did" she said confidently and I didn't know how she knew it was Ashley, but she seemed certain to me.

"How do you know it's her?" I asked

"Because I do. I'm an experienced therapist. Just kidding. But you can tell you're not happy when you're with her"

"Oh. Do you wanna talk about anything with me?"

"Yes, but I need you to paint my nails while I talk" she said "I don't need you to, but I want you to"

"Ok, get a magazine or something to lean on" I said and she got some things I'd need to paint them, and sat next to me on the bed "who are you trying to impress?"

"This girl" she shrugged and I smacked her arm "I'm joking. I just like it when you paint my nails"

"Ok" I said and began to file them a little bit, and she was staring at me when I looked up "what?"

"You're pretty" she said and I blushed and looked away "what's up with you?"

"Stop" I whined with a smile and started putting on a bottom coat on her nails "anyway, you wanted to talk to me"

"I did. I'm moving out of this house soon"

"Really?" I asked

"Yes. But I know that'd mean we'd see each other less and I don't know how you'd feel about that"