XI

"I missed you sleeping next to me last night" I pouted. It was Saturday night so I was at Kylie's, and Kylie was asleep so I'd gone to spend some time with Kendall, who was obviously wide awake at 2am and we were chilling and watching movies together.

"I missed you too baby, I'm kinda used to it now your mom lets me stay over" she smiled and kissed my forehead

"She likes you" I said

"I like her too" she winked and I rolled my eyes

"I can't even tell if you're joking anymore, you're so obsessed with her"

"I'm kidding baby, you're the only girl I want"

"Stop" I blushed and sat on her knee "does your mom know about us?"

"Of course she does, I don't ever talk to girls unless we're banging. Just kidding, I'm too awkward around girls to have sleepovers with them unless they're my girlfriend and I've only had one before you so I guess she already knows my patterns"

"Apart from Gigi"

"Hm?"

"You do talk to other girls"

"Are you seriously jealous?" She gasped with a smile

"No" I said and she flipped us over so she was on top of me

"Yeah you are" she grinned and tickled my neck

"No I'm not" I giggled and pushed her hand off me but she kept on tickling me "Kenny, no, baby, I'm crying, stop!"

"Shh, my family are sleeping" she chuckled and stroked my hair "you're so jealous"

"I'm not!" I protested

"Why are you jealous?" She asked

"Because I'm not" I pouted

"Yes you are, just tell me, you're always weird when I've spoken to her"

"I'm not jealous" I said and smacked her butt, but she still looked at me doubtfully. "I'm not, I swear to you I'm not even bothered by it"

"I don't believe you though" she smiled and we started to play fight each other. I wrapped my legs around her waist when she tried to sit up, and I leaned up to kiss her but she took that opportunity to sit up and put my hands down by my waist. "Admit it, you're jealous off me and Gigi's friendship, aren't you?"

"No!" I denied it again

"Why are you even jealous?"

"Because I'm not!"

"Why?" She whined and nuzzled into my neck "I love you"

"Fine. I'm jealous because she's super pretty and she's a model too so you guys spend a lot of time together"

"Aw, but you're my girlfriend and I love you" she cooed "I don't want anyone else when I have you. Don't tell Gigi I said this, but I think you're prettier than her. You definitely have a nicer body and face"

"You're such a pervert" I said

"I am" she nodded "but don't be jealous, I only speak to her in school and we never text"

"Can I go through your phone?"

"Why?" She frowned

"Cause you're a fuckgirl"

"I mean, you're not wrong" she nodded and handed me her unlocked phone, and I went onto her Snapchat. It was just her friends and me on her best friends list, so I nodded but looked through her recents and the last time she'd texted Gigi was earlier today "you never text her hm?"