I

"Kylie, you fucking bitch!" I squealed as I woke up to her pouring a bottle of water on my face. I'd always stayed over at my best friend's house every Saturday night since before I could remember, we'd been really close for all of our lives because we went to kindergarten together and I couldn't imagine my life without her now.

"Come on, it's sunrise!" She hissed

"What are you, 8?" I grumbled and got out of the bed. She giggled and pulled me down the stairs and out of the front door and we ran down the street and up to the hill to watch the sunrise. "Golden hour" I joked and took a shitty photo of her, making us both cackle with laughter. I set it as my wallpaper and she took a similarly bad photo of me and did the same.

"We have to grow up" she said

"No, we have two more years to adulthood" I shrugged "do you wanna go watch Toy Story 4 with me?"

"Sure" she laughed "Kim has it already, do you wanna just go to her's and watch it?"

"Ok, as long as your asshole sister isn't there" I said. I used to get on with Kendall and we used to hang out in a group of three when we were younger and when she got to about 8 she decided that she was cooler than us and found some friends away from her family, who are now all druggies and emos.

"Which one?"

"The asshole one" I said and she sniggered

"Kendall's probably out doing crack with her cool friends right now and she won't be out of bed until 5pm" she said

"She's so scary" I said

"No she's not, she's hilarious. She thinks she's so amazing cause she's tall and skinny, but really she's a loser and a crackhead lesbian" she said

"Wow" I laughed

"No, she's not that amazing" she said "I wanna see what you'd be like together locked in a room together with just a bottle of vodka"

"We'd probably ignore each other" I said "I don't like her, no offence"

"None taken, she's an asshole" she shrugged and we started strolling back to the house "school starts again tomorrow, I'm literally gonna kill myself"

"No, who's gonna drive me?" I asked and she laughed

"Fuck" she muttered and pulled me in between two trees

"What the hell?"

"Kendall" she said and peeped out of the bush and a car drove past really fast and the person driving gave her the middle finger out of the window "fuck you, junkie!" Kylie yelled. The brakes screeched and Kendall rolled down the window. She was wearing sunglasses, but her lips were swollen and she was extremely pale so it was safe to say she was high.

"Woah, chill" I laughed and she pulled me out of the bush and ran over to the parked car

"Get in the car!" Kendall shouted

"Why? You gonna dump us in a quarry somewhere?" Kylie asked as we got closer. Her sister had a cigarette hanging out of her mouth, something I thought was definitely her most unattractive habit, she always smelled of cigarettes and definitely had a nicotine addiction. She was listening to some rock music and Kylie rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm gonna take you guys home" she said with a smile and took her sunglasses off to check me out "your friend looks nice today"

"My friend is straight" Kylie muttered and opened the car door for me to get in and I was hit by the smell of weed, chemicals and cigarettes all in one. I sighed and sat down next to a bag of weed and a few grinders, and there was a massive box of beers in the middle seat. "Jesus, do you need any more drugs and alcohol?"