III

"So what do they do?" I asked Kylie while we were sitting in her room. It was Saturday evening and Kendall had told us to come downstairs at 10, but in true Sofia and Kylie fashion, we were chilling out instead of being on time.

"Play stupid teenager games. They're not cool" she laughed and rested her head on my shoulder "she really likes you, you know?"

"Yeah but I don't wanna talk about it" I said

"You're blushing, why are you gay for my sister?" She asked

"I'm not, I'm just... she took me home the other day and I think she's really nice"

"She took you home?" She shouted

"Shh, she might hear" I hissed "during detention we went outside and she showed me how to smoke and she offered me a ride home and on the way she had to go to 7 eleven and she bought me a slurpee"

"Wow, so romantic" she rolled her eyes

"What?" I asked

"She's not really that nice. She wants one thing from you" she said "and that's your face between her legs doing this" she said and licked the air, and we both laughed "but I'm serious, she wants sex, not a relationship, she's only had one girlfriend and I'm pretty sure that's the only person she's had sex with"

"One person? But she's so... pretty" I said

"Think about it. She has a group of friends who are in some enormous love triangle, but none of the others are bi or lesbian and she's not interested in any of them" she said

"She seems like she's had foursomes with all three girls all over her though" I said

"I know, but she's arrogant so it's probably just that" Kylie shrugged "she's been talking about how there's no such thing as a straight girl ever since she flirted with a girl in a group like ours in her year, but it turns out the girl didn't know she was flirting or whatever, so she lets things get to her ego way too easily"

"I know, she thinks she's totally cool" I said, trying my best to talk shit but I couldn't because I felt guilty. I liked her and I couldn't stop myself, it had just happened and I didn't know how.

"Oh my god, I know why she asked us to come" she said "she wants to get you drunk and in bed with her"

"Shit" I muttered. Maybe that's actually all she wanted, just a quick hookup and then nothing else. But I was starting to crush on her, that's not fair. "I'm hiding in here all night"

"But they have alcohol" she whined "come on, they have the good stuff"

"Fine. But you can't let her finger me" I said and the door swung open. Kendall popped her head around the door "Hey" I said. I hoped that she hadn't heard what I'd just said.

"Hey, we're all gonna get shitfaced now, you coming? Mom and dad are out so we can do it downstairs" she said

"Sure" Kylie said "do you have vodka?"

"Do you have vodka?" She mimicked her little sister "of course I have vodka, come on"

"Give us a sec" Kylie said and she raised an eyebrow and left us with the door open "before they tell you, I made out with a boy called Jaden and he's probably there so chill if you think he's hot"

"Ok" I chuckled and gave her a hug and whispered "don't let your sister do me"

"Not my responsibility" she cackled and we both rolled around on her bed laughing, then went downstairs.

"Oi you bitch, piss off!" Matty said

"Love you too" I said

"Your skirt's too short" he said. I'll admit, my skirt was a little on the short side but I never flashed anyone because I was quite elegant and ladylike and always kept my legs closed