VII 🍑

Kendall had picked me up from home earlier in the evening and taken me to the beach in Malibu where we were just cuddling on the sand together quietly, just staring out at the glistening ocean. I turned to her and she looked at me lovingly then kissed me "you're so beautiful" I said

"You're pretty" she replied with a smile. It wasn't often she'd accept a compliment like that from me, but I guess now she felt more comfortable with me she let me get away with telling her she looked nice. "Stay right there, let me show you how pretty you look" she got the Polaroid camera I always had in my bag out and took a picture of me and set it on my lap while it developed

"Payback time" I said and took a picture of her when she least expected it, and when it developed minutes later, she just looked so beautiful caught off guard that my heart melted.

"Soph, will you be my girlfriend?" she murmured

"Yes" I smiled and gave her a long kiss "I'd love to"

~

"I don't know, I just don't feel cool enough to be her girlfriend" I sighed. I wanted to make some small changes to seem more badass so I'd invited Hailey over to help, she was a friend I'd had all my life but we'd grown apart a little in the past few years because in the freshmen year, we used to hang around in a six but we'd all paired off since then. It was me and Kylie, Hailey and Bella, and Olivia and Ashley.

"Listen. You're cool and enough to be anyone's girlfriend. You don't have to change, she's all over you like a rash already" she said while she lit up a cigarette. She was the person who I went to because she was the most like Kendall out of my close friends and I needed her advice. We made a weird kind of eye contact for a second and I shuffled around on my bed nervously, I didn't like it. "But maybe making some small changes would make you feel cooler. You know what I did for Justin when I felt like you did?"

"Had a bitch fight with Selena?"

"No! I got new piercings" she said

"I have piercings fucking everywhere, I don't think I have anywhere left apart from my lip and that'd be too much with the nose piercing" I sighed

"No, Soph" she laughed and put out her cigarette "I mean I went to the parlour and I got my nipples pierced"

"Oh. Can I even do that when I've had implants?"

"For sure. My cousin did, and she was fine" she nodded "and do you have a leather jacket or something?"

"Yeah, why?"

~

"Ow!" I winced when my second nipple was getting pierced

"It's ok, it's worth it" Hailey reassured me and held my hand. I looked down at my tits and they were both pierced, each with a barbell with diamonds at either end "they look good"

"They don't feel so good"

The man who'd just done it shook his head and laughed "it'll feel strange for a while, but there shouldn't be any pain after 24 hours"

"Thank you" I said and put my shirt back on, and we paid him for our piercings then went for a drive

"So do you feel cooler now?" Hailey asked

"I do. I feel so bad right now. If my mom saw these, she'd freak the fuck out" I laughed

She smiled widely and looked at me "I think Ken will love it"

"I hope she does" I sighed and looked out of the window. What if she thought this was a lame attempt of trying to seem cooler to her, which it kind of was, but I just wanted to have something in common with her.

~

"So I did a thing" I smiled when Kendall was about to take my bra off

"What did you do?" She asked

"I um- I'll show you" I sighed and unhooked the lacy bra and revealed my tits to her. She smiled and looked up at me

"Are those real?"

"Yeah. What do you think?"

"I think they're hot as fuck" she breathed and kissed each nipple tenderly. Someone knocked on the door and she groaned loudly. "Go away!"

The door opened and she threw the covers over us. Kris came in and raised her eyebrows in shock "hello Sofia"

"Hey" I smiled guiltily

"Hey mom"

"Does your mom know you're here?"

"Yeah"

"With Kendall?"

"I don't think she'd care" I shrugged

"Ok, you girls have fun" she chirped and promptly left the room

"She took that well" Kendall said and took her own shirt off when we were kissing again. She lay me on top of her and I initiated the touching by taking her bra off and kissing around her sensitive nubs which were getting harder and harder by the second. I ran my tongue over each one slowly and she shivered under my gentle touch, her back arching slightly. "Soph" she breathed

"Yeah?" I asked and she undid her jeans. I took them off her and pressed my lips against hers, desperately locking lips with her while she grabbed my butt. All I wanted to do was take all her clothes off, but I didn't want her to do me just yet so I held myself back.

"Soph" she said again after a few more kisses

"Yeah?"

"Can you touch me?"

"Um- I would, it's just I don't think I'm ready for you to touch me" I said

"You don't have to do anything you're not ready to do. You fucking me doesn't mean that I have to fuck you, but we're gonna have to do something about those nails"

"What's wrong with them?"

"They're long" she said and I nodded agreeably. I absolutely loved having long acrylics on, but now I had a girlfriend maybe I had to make some sacrifices

"Do you have scissors?"

When I'd cut two of my nails to a shorter length so they wouldn't hurt her, I took her panties off and sat between her spread legs. "Tell me if I'm doing it wrong"

"I'll help you if you need help" she said and I stared at her glistening pussy in front of me. I kissed between her thighs and looked at up at her, to which she responded with a nod so I knew I was still turning her on, and I slid one finger inside her. She hitched her breath when I began pushing it in and out, and then when I'd got used to it I added a second digit. "That's it, just curl them a little" she breathed. I curled them inside of her and each time I did, she'd moan and bite her lip, and it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. She grabbed my other hand and put it on her clit, quietly encouraging me to rub it for her so I rubbed it while she held it over there and slowly applied more and more pressure to the rubbing. "Just like that, oh God" she moaned. She arched her back and bucked her hips up slightly, and her leg muscles tensed up. "I'm cumming, faster Soph, faster" she demanded so I sped everything up and she rubbed her own clit super hard and fast until she came on my fingers. "Fuck!"

I slowly pulled my fingers out of her and she smiled giddily at me while she propped herself up on her elbows which made her stomach rising and falling quickly seem more obvious "was it that good?"

"It was amazing" she panted and pulled me down for a kiss "are you sure you don't want me to do it to you? I'll do what you want me to"

"I'm good thanks" I said and took my skirt off

"What's that little scar on your chest from?" she asked and touched a little light scar that was just above my right boob that I'd had since before I could remember and my mom was always dismissive when I asked about it one time, so I just shrugged.

"I've just always had it, nothing happened to me" I said

"Are you sleeping here?"

"I can go to Kylie's if you want me-"

She cut me off by kissing me hard and shaking her head "stay"