XIV

1 Month Later

I sat on Kendall's lap as we made out in the AV room and she started kissing my neck just before the bell rang and I jumped off her. "Come on, you don't have to go to homeroom right away" she sighed and pulled me closer to her by my waist "just spend a little more time on me" she said and I slid onto her lap again then got up when I remembered that Miss Jensen was a total bitch if you were even two minutes late to homeroom so I wasn't going to risk it.

"Gotta go" I said and let my hair back down

"I'll walk you" she offered and I took her hand and she walked me to homeroom "so how about you coming over tonight?"

"I'll be in your room at 11" I smiled and we brushed lips then went our separate ways

"Miss Healy, three minutes late to homeroom, I hope it wasn't because you were sucking face with Miss Jenner's older sister" she scolded and I went to sit with Kylie at the back of the room without saying a word

"Where were you this morning?" My best friend asked

"AV room" I said "is my makeup smudged?"

"Oh, I see, and no" she grinned "after you told her that behind the bins was trashy?"

"Yeah, it's literally trashy though and she understood and moved our spot" I said

"Wow she gets laid" she laughed

"Mhm" I smiled and sat back in my seat "what's new with you?"

"Since yesterday? A few less brain cells and a little more depression" she joked and I laughed. We went to first period together and sat with Bella, who pulled me to one side.

"Hey Sofia, I know you might not want to hear this right now but I heard something that might upset you" she said

"What is it?" I asked and she leaned in close to tell me

"So apparently a senior girl saw Kendall leave school with Ashley the exact day you asked for a break" she said

"Ashley?" I repeated "she's straight"

"I dunno, I told you in case you wanted to know. It came from a place of love" she said and I nodded. I marched over to Ashley

"What's up sandbags?" She asked

"Can we talk? Outside?" I snapped and she rose out of her seat and we excused ourselves for the bathroom "so what happened with you and my girlfriend?"

"Oh that? That was nothing" she laughed "I thought you guys were broken up? That's what she said, she said that you were ashamed of yourself for liking girls so you broke up with her"

"What did you do?" I asked

"Well, she took me home" she said with a smug smile "but on the way we stopped in a car park and did the nasty. Three times"

"You slept with her the day we had that fight in the cafeteria?" I asked

"Yeah" she said "she wanted it, she wanted me"

"No" I said. I didn't believe it.

"Yes. And she said that you were a bitch and you didn't mean anything to her, but that's just telling tales if I told you"

I slapped her hard across the face and stormed out of the bathroom and sat in silence for the rest of the lesson, much to the concern of my friends. The second the bell rang I ran out of the classroom, and as soon as I saw Kendall my heart sank. She was with her friends and she looked at me, smiling. How could she smile at me when she did something like that to me? When I got close to her she approached me, but I pushed her off me roughly, I didn't know I was that strong "fuck you!" I shouted and everyone stared at us. I didn't want a scene, not here, not now, so I ran away with her following me.