I know reading your boyfriends phone is wrong

Nico pov

"So will you do it?" Percy asked. He looked nervous.

I rolled my eyes. "Yes." I felt like I was repeating myself.

"You'll wear the blue tux and everything?." He asked.

I allowed my eyes to go wide with shock. "Wait blue tux? I didn't know I had to wear a blue tux. Then no I won't be a groomsmen." I said sarcastically.

Percy threw a fry at me. "Come on Neeks. I know you hate crowds and having to smile and stuff. I know it can't be easy wearing something that actually has colour."

I glare at him. "Stop talking or your gonna talk me out of it. I said I would man and I never break my word." Percy seemed to consider that and nodded seeming satisfied.

"So we decided to have it in long island...... back at camp."

"Oh cool, I have been wanting to show Will......" my voice seemed to drop off.

"Things still not good man." Percy asked.

I shrugged. "That Bryce dude's father is on the hospital board. He has gotten Will and his new bestie into observe some fancy operations. It means he is spending more time over there."

"Dude first of all...... That Bryce guy is a joke....."

"Are you telling me you didn't see the way he was mooning over Will at the party?" I interrupted waving my fork aggressively.

"Nah man...... I wouldn't be surprised if the guy came into your shop and got Will's face tattooed on his butt!" I waved my fork in a "You just made my point way". Percy grabbed the fork out of my hand.

"Neeks..... yes the guy may want to jump Will's bones but Will would never hurt you like that." I sat there unable to respond and also unable to eat now that Percy stole my fork. "Look the internship will not last forever. Soon you will have him back okay and this Bryce kid can go get creepy with somebody's else's boyfriend."

*death march music*

I pick up my phone,"cabin 13 tattoos, Nico speaking." ...... silence met my answer. "Hello?" I was about to hang up.......

"Nico?" I was confused for a moment. I know that voice.

"Apollo?"

"Hey Nico. How are you?"

"Fine..... Why are you calling?"

"Ahh well. I haven't been able to get hold of Will today. He was supposed to send me some money but I haven't got it. Ummm it was ahh for rent you see....... I was wondering if you could spot me a little until Will sends it through."

Fury rushed through me. "Are you kidding me with this? Your son has barely had time to say 2 words since he started his internship at the Olympus hospital. Yet he has found the time to tell me he is not talking to you or taking your calls. So I am certainly not buying that he is willing to send you even more money! he deserves better!" I hung up and slammed the phone down on the counter.

*************
Time skip.

I drop my keys on the table. It is midnight and I just got home after finishing a big tattoo for a customer.

*bzzz*bzzz*

I jump at the sound that's when I notice Will asleep on the couch. He had text book spread across his chest. I walk over wondering how to get him to bed.

*bzzz*bzzz*

Will's phone was on the floor. I picked it up. I look at the screen.

Bryce: I just think if he really loves you he would support you.

Now I know reading your boyfriends phone is wrong but I challenge you not too at this point.

I open it up and scroll up to earlier.

Will: that was insane today. I can't believe we got to watch Dr Asclepius. He is a genius. Thank your dad for me.

Bryce: Will do. You sure you don't want to study tonight. I 'll have the cook make something special

(Could this guy try any harder.)

Will: nah I need some sleep. Besides I have some of Nico's lasagna waiting for me.

(Okay this warmed the heart a little)

Bryce: How is it going with you two.

Will: Its hard. I just can't be everywhere at once.

Bryce: You shouldn't have to be. Nico will never understand. He has never been to collage let alone medical school. How can he possibly understand the pressure we are under.

Will: yeah I know. I just feel like such a crap boyfriend.

Bryce: You are amazing. He should be grateful that you have given his dark alcoholic ass a shot. You are so too good for him

(He told him I was an alcoholic? Why would he do that)

Will: I shouldn't of told you about his drinking.

Bryce: Like I am surprised. You need someone who understands and you can converse with on a intellectual level. You don't need his dark moodiness bringing you down.

Will: He can be dark and moody. Sometimes I wish he would lighten up.

Bryce: Exactly. I am surprised you went out with him. I definitely wouldn't of picked him for you.

Bryce: ?

(Will had fallen asleep)

Bryce: Will did I say something to upset you

Bryce: Will please talk to me

Bryce: I just think if he really loves you he would support you.

*Bzzz*bzzz*

Bryce: Are you mad at me.

I stared at the screen. Not sure how to take it. He barely defended me. He told this idiot my private business. He thinks I am dark and moody. Not supportive? I can't believe he thinks that after all the things I do.

I drop the phone to the ground. He can sleep on the couch.