"I am Nico Di Angelo..... son of Hades Di Angelo"

Nico pov

I had the rooms attention. "I can get the money. My father will give it too me, but it will take a couple of hours to get here."

Octavian looked at me calculating.

"Give me a phone. Let Will go and I will get you the money." I said. The adrenaline was pumping through my vains. I knew it was a long shot but I had to try to get Will out.

Octavian laughed at this. "And loose my leverage. I don't think so."

Pradictable answer but a disappointing one. "Fine! At least let us care for Apollo."

Octavian rolled his eyes. "Once I know my money is on the way. I will allow your William to attend his deadbeat father."

"I will need a phone." I said.

"How do I know you can hold up your end and your father won't call the cops." Octavian asked suspiciously.

I laughed. It may not have been appropriate but the idea of my father calling the cops was laughable. No my Pa will come himself and he will bring hell to all those who wrong him.

"I am Nico Di Angelo......... son of Hades Di Angelo." I stated firmly. It had the desired affect. As always my Father's name could bring fear to a room. Octavian looked at me with a new found weariness. Even Apollo stared up at me from the ground. Will never truly understood the significance of who my father was........ but I kinda always liked that.

"Look" I said in a conciliatory tone. "My father understands debt. He understands that debts need to be paid." What he won't forgive or let go is someone threatening his son....... but I will leave that part out. "If no more harm comes to us. He will give you your money and we can go our separate ways."

Octavian looked at me for a moment and then nodded. " You said I could have Wi........." Bryce yelled. The guy behind him pistol whipped him and the guy was knocked out cold. His gun sliding under the couch.

Octavian rolled his eyes and threw me a phone. I punch in my father's private line.

"Hello son...... how is your William feeling." He had his work voice on.

I take breath. "Pa I am in trouble." I said evenly.

"Give me the room." He said firmly. I herd people scurrying out.

"Go" was all he said. I quickly explained my situation. My father told me he wanted to talk to Octavian. I tossed the phone over. I watched feeling satisfied with the way the scrawny creep went a little green at what ever my father said.

He hung up and put the phone in his pocket. He then indicated to Will he could approach his father.

******* time skip *******

Will pov

I huddled close to Nico on the couch. It had been an hour and a half since he called his father. My father lay to my right. I did what I could but I was concerned about internal bleeding.

"Hey it's gonna be okay." Nico said softly. How could he be so calm. He had not shown fear once this entire time. "I won't let anything happen to you." He promised. I believed him. If no where else..... I was always safe with Nico.

"I am sorry that you got caught up with all this." I said quietly.

He gave me that small smile that he seemed to only give me. "I am not sunshine. I would do anything for you." My heart warmed at his words and for a moment I forgot where we were amd what was happening.

"Oh please." Bryce said. He came too a little while and was sulking on the other couch. "Your nothing but a pathetic alcoholic. It was so easy to tear you two apart."

His words made me angry. "He is 10 times the man you ever will be. Your just a delusional creep. You may have fooled me for a while. But you never fooled Nico. He saw you for what you really are from the very start. A pathetic peeping Tom!"

I felt Nico squeeze my hand. I even think I saw a smile. " We will see who's pathetic William."

I took a page out of Nico's book and calmly stared him down. "I am not worried about the guy who couldn't get into collage without Daddy's help." I gave him a sarcastic smile and was satisfied with look of frustration on Bruce's face. He stormed out to the kitchen.

"Where did you learn this feistness?" Nico asked. I could hear the pride in his voice.

"You silly." I bumped his shoulder. He looked at me. The look gave me hope that maybe he did still love me. That maybe if we could survive this...... we might be okay. I went to say something but.........

*****knock knock knock*****