"OH MY GOD HE IS A STALKER"

Will pov

I was shaking all over. I can't believe that just happened. Bryce steered me too the couch and I sat down. What the fuck?

"Will honey are you okay?" Bryce asked as he stroked my hair. I ducked his hand. I need some space.

"I can't believe that just happened." I whispered. Bryce put his arm around me. I pushed him away. "I know you are just trying to be nice but I don't want to be touched right now." I said.

Bryce frowned. "Your always affectionate with Nico" he said his name like he was the devil. I guess I couldn't blame him. Nico did try to beat him up.

"That's because he is my........was" the tears came. We broke up. How could we have just broken up? What was wrong with Nico. A glass of water was put in front of me and a box of tissues.

I must of stayed like that for a while. When I looked up at the clock it was 10.

"I know your sad Will but it's better this way." Bryce said. He came closer again and tried to put his arms around me. What the hell? I told him I didn't want to be touched.

"How is it better?" I asked. "Fuck I am going to have to find somewhere to live."

"You can stay here. I will take care of you." I wanted to scoff. The guy could barely take care of him self.

"Thannnks but Lou has a couch I can crash on".

He pushed the water towards me. "Dont be silly you have to stay here. You belong here." I looked up at him and he smiled at me in a way that made my hair stand on end.

"Ahhh no thanks." I took a sip of the water. It was cold. I finished it and placed it back on the table.

"Dont worry Will. Everything is as it should be." I was starting to feel awkward. Why was he acting weird?

"Ummmm maybe I should go wash my face." I said. I stood up and swayed. For some reason I felt a little light headed. I made my way down the hall to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me. I checked my phone. 5 missed calls from Nico.

My head felt sluggish. Should I call Nico back? Why can't I think straight. I open the medicine cabinet. Maybe there was something.......

On the inside of the cabinet door was....... me. Photos and photos of me. Some of the photos where off social media and some........ I just got that shirt I wore it to the store just the other day........ OH MY GOD HE IS A STALKER.

**knock**knock**knock**

"Will is everything okay in there?"

I jumped at the sound of Bruce's voice. "Ahhh fine" I stumbled for the tap and turned it on. What is wrong with me? I feel like I am drunk or........ the glass of water. He drugged me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

Nico: hEelpz he Drugdd nee

I fell back against the wall. I dropped my phone.

"Will?" The door opened. Bryce came in he looked at me then at the medicine cabinet. He sighed and looked at me like I was a naughty child. "Oh Will look what you have done."

"Nicoooo was rrighth" my speech sounded slow and not right to me. "What did you give me?"

"Just something to calm your nerves." He said cheerfully. "Don't you get it. Nico is gone now. We can be together. I will take care of you."

It didn't make sense......Nothing made sense....... the world was spinning.

***********
Percy pov

I know bachelor party's can get a little crazy but I never imagined this. First Nico shows up shattered. Talking about Will breaking up with him. Now after a high speed car ride I end up chasing my friend into some creepy stalker dudes house.

"WILL!!!" Nico yelled. He banged on the front door. It was locked. He shoved his shoulder into it but it wouldn't budge. "WILL!!!"

"The police are 10 mins out." Jason said.

"We can't wait that long!!!" Nico said frantically.

"Move" Frank said evenly. Nico moved away from the door. Frank stepped forward and kicked the door in.

Nico was through the door. "Will!!" We followed him in. The house was huge. Nico ran up the stairs. I followed him while Frank, Leo and Jason checked down stairs.

At the top of the stairs Nico went left so I went right. "Will?" I called.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM" Nico bellowed somewhere behind me. I ran in his direction. I herd a thump and a yelp. I found myself in a bedroom. Will was half propped up against the bed. Nico had Bryce up against the wall with his forearm against his throat.

"What you do to him?" Nico demanded. The guy was scrambling to pull Nico's arm away from his throat.

I knelt next to Will. "Will? You okay man?" Will's eyes fluttered open but unfocused. He mumbled before closing his eyes again. Jason, Leo and Frank came through the door.

"Frank do you think you can get him down stairs?" I asked. Frank nodded.

"I'll help." Leo said. Frank grabbed Will and hefted him over his sholder in a firemans carry. Leo led the way out of the room.

"NOOO!!!" Bryce cried. "He is mine!!' He began fighting Nico harder, but the guy had a grip of steel. "He belongs with me!!!"

"Fuck off! You creepy asshole." He increased the pressure on the guys throat. He started to gasp and claw at Nico.

Jason stepped forward. "STOP!!" He said firmly. Nico seemed not to hear.

I put my hand on his arm. "Nico that is enough!" I said.

Nico shook his head. "He has been stalking Will and drugged him!! Who knows what he would of done if we....." his voice was shaking. The guy was turning purple.

"Nico the police will deal with him. Let him go. Will needs you down there." Everyone was silent for a moment. Then Nico stepped back. Bryce fell to the ground gasping. Nico turned and walked out.