"You are so lucky I love you!"

Nico pov

We dropped off Apollo at the bus stop a couple of hours ago and Will has barely talked since. He sat on the couch staring out the window. I needed to cheer him up.

****death march ring tone******

"Cabin 13 tattoos, Nico speaking"

"Hey Nico it's me Frank."

I am both pleased and confused by this. Why is my sister deployed boyfriend calling me.

"Hey man, everything alright?"

"Yeah I am doing real good. Infact I got my orders to come home."

"That's awesome! Hazel is gonna flip."

"Well Hazel is kinda why I am calling. I want to surprise her and I kind of need some help."

"What do you need?"

***************

Will pov

I am glad Frank is coming home. I know Hazel has been missing him like  crazy. I miss Michael. Ever since he died nothing has been the same. He  was the first person I came out too. He was so awesome about it. He helped me skip school and took me to my first gay pride parade. This was ofcoarse before I told the rest of the family.

I sighed at the winter day outside. I try to be strong for him. He would expect me to look after everyone like he did. Maybe he would of been better at dealing with dad.

"Arrghhh" I stand up and go over to my computer. I hate being sad. I need something to cheer me up. I decide to watch some cute animal videos. As time went on I could feel myself unwind.

*****ding****** email message pop up*****

************ time skip***********

I was bouncing. Where was he!! Nico went out to get groceries ages ago. I had news. I herd the car door close. I almost pounced on him when he came through the door.

"Nico!Nico!Nico!"

"What what what?"

"I am in"

"In what"

"They accepted me!!

Nico was looking at me like I was an alien. Clearly I was skipping ahead. I stop bouncing and start from the start. "Olympus hospital accepted my internship."

Nico still look confused. He put down the bags he was carrying and faced me. "I thought they denied you. "

"They had.....but turns out one of the other interns can no longer do it soooooo I am in!!!!" I begin bouncing again.

Nico gave me a small smile. "That's awesome. You deserve this." He leaned forward and kissed my cheek. "You should of got it in the first place." I blush at his sincerity.

********ding dong***********

I looked up at Nico. "Who's that?"

"Well when I left you were all sad. I organised something to cheer you up. I guess now its going to be a celebration."

Nico and I go to the door to find Piper, Jason, Annabeth and Percy. The best part was they were all in onsies. They had a super hero theme. Piper was wonder woman, Jason was superman, Annabeth was supergirl and Percy ofcoarse was aquaman.

"Oh my gods you didn't!!!" I squelled. I jumped on my boyfriend. I can't believe this he organised a onsie party for me! He just laughed at my antics until Piper passed him a bag.

"Here you go." He looked inside his bag with dread.

He glared at me. "Your lucky I love you." He then turned on his heal and went into the bathroom. Moments later he came out in a Batman onsie. I nearly died. He was sooooo incredibly cute. I grabbed him and kissed his face.

"I am sooooo incredibly lucky you love me. You are the most cutest thing I ever seen." He crossed his arms and glared at me for calling him cute." In a hot sexy bad boy way." I offered. He seemed to like that better.

After I went and grabbed my own unicorn onsie. The rest of our friends had arrived and were deciding what movie to watch. Percy won and we watched aquaman. I curled up on the couch with my Batman eating popcorn and choclate, feeling like the day had ended much better than it started.