And all hell broke loose

Nico pov

Octavian pointed at me. One of his goons stepped forward pointing a gun at my head. I felt Will tighten his grip on my arm.

"Its fine Will. Stay calm." I said. He gave me a look that said; Are you serious????

Pa didn't really walk into the room but rather glided. He held a bag I assumed was the money. He walked straight up to me ignoring all the men with guns. He put a hand out and held  my chin. He was looking at the cut on my lip and the bruse that I would of had along my cheek bone.

Pa raised his eyebrow at me. The question was clear. Who hit you? I turned and looked at the guy holding the gun. Pa looked at the man intently. Seeming to memorize his features. He then looked at Will and then Appolo. He then turned on his heal and dropped the bag in front of Octavian.

"Take it and get out." Pa said quietly and deadly.

Octavian must not of understood who was talking too. He shrugged. "I don't think so. See my mistress feels like you could pose a threat to us........ plus wouldn't it be a boost to my reputation if I was the one to take out the great scary Hades haha." He seemed to be enjoying himself.

"It would not be wise too cross me." Pa said quietly. This asshole was not aware of the hell my father could put him through.

Octavian took a step back. Far enough that his men where between him and my father. Ha! Like that would save him. "I think I will take the money and your lives."

My father nodded twice. He then raised a hand........ then all hell broke loose. 

With a loud CRASH!!! Four men came through the window. Three more came out of stair case. All in tactical gear. My father was fast. So fast that the guy who had hit me didn't see him coming........ but he did feel my father break his hand in several places.

One of the goons let off a shot and three answered. I grabbed Will and pulled him behind the couch. I reached under and grabbed the gun Bryce had dropt earlier. I covered Will with my body. A few more shots rang out over head. I herd someone scream and run towards the front door. Footsteps followed.

I raised my head to see three men on the ground. Apollo was hiding across the room. He pointed behind me and I whipped around to find Bryce pointing his gun at Will.

"If I can't have you no-one can!!!" He cocked the gun but I was quicker. I let off three rounds to his chest. The guy looked shocked and then scared. He fell to the ground. I was frozen to the spot. I just stared at the body in front of me.

"Nico!!!" My father yelled.

I didn't seem able to answer. "Here" Will croaked. My father came round the couch and took in the scene. He knelt down next to me and gently took the gun. 

"Its okay Nico." He said softly. He pulled me closer. "You kept you and Will safe." He whispered. He gently pulled me up and led me outside to the front lawn.

Outside everything seemed to be out of a dream. Octavian and his three remaining men where zip tied and on the ground. An ambulance and police showed up. People spoke to me I answered but I had no idea what was said. My father seemed to take charge. Ordering people about.

Will pulled me into an ambulance next to him. His father was strapped to a gurney. He didn't say anything. Niether did I.