14.

- Shawn's Pov -

" Did yall tell her " I shook my head. " We about to go get her right now boss " he nodded his head and started coughing.

" Don't tell her till you think she ready to know" King started shaking his head.

" This shit is crazy , how you think you dieing this shit not real boss , its not " Boss started coughing again.

"I know my time is ending , don't ask questions" the door opened and Marco walked in.

" Let me talk to him , your dismissed boys " we both nodded and started walking out.

" I'll go explain it to Bella , you got Ana right ? " I rubbed my face and he started laughing.

" Nigga you know , you love her " I smacked my lips " Whatever man , Im outta here hit you up later " he nodded his head.

I walked to my car , and got in. Love is a strong word , and me and Ana not on that love terms.

" Alright nigga focus " I said to myself , alright there's like 10 motels here. But only on of them is closer to the house , I'm gone be driving all day.

- Anastasia Pov -

" Open this door now " this nigga been knocking on the door since , I said I wasn't gone let him in.

" Damn alright " I got up and went to the door. " First you have to say , that you love me with all your heart " he started laughing.

" Open the door , real shit I gotta tell you something " I smacked my lips.

" Well I guess you not getting - " he smacked his lips. " I love you with all my heart " I cover my mouth " Aww you do ?! " I unlocked the door and he was looking mad.

He pushed me on the bed. " Ouch Shawn my head " I rubbed my head , he closed the door and locked it.

" I told you I was gone get you " he started laughing and put his hand out , I rolled my eyes and folded my arms.

" You not suppose to do that , you said you loved me ! liar " he came over to me and sat down. I turned my back to him.

" No time to act like a baby I gotta tell you something , that your dad wanted me to tell you .. " I turned toward him , we both looked at each other , and I bit my lip.

" He's not.... " I raised my eyebrows and moved my hands forward.

" Tell me " he let out a deep sign. " He can't be in your life anymore Ana " I slapped my forehead.

" That's fine , I thought you were gonna say he died " actually it wasn't fine , it was terrible and I wanted to cry so bad.

" No , don't cover it up " he grabbed my hand and I took it back. " No seriously its fine " I swallowed my spit .

" Just take me home please " he got up and shoved his hands in his pockets.

" Alright lets go than , your coming with me " I rolled my eyes as I gather my stuff .

" No I said I was going home ! " I said with an attitude. He came behind me and grabbed both my hands and pulled them behind my back

" That hurts " he ignored me .

"Your cuffed now " I licked my dry lips and try to get out of his grip.

" That means your mines , your going where Im going and your not gonna talk back ! Im doing this for you , Im trying to keep you safe " he let go of my hands and I started rubbing my wrists...

" Jerk ! " I said quietly under my breath. Cuffed ? whats that even suppose to mean ?. Are we together , or like... do we

" I'll help you " he came over to me and grabbed my bag that I was finished packed up with. I let him take it and I followed him out the door.

It was super cold , it always gets like down here. Shawn looked over at me and smirked , he sat my bag down and started taking off his jacket.

" I don't want it " I started tapping my feet , my mind went back to the thought when he said my dad wouldn't be in my life anymore.. I signed , it had hurt me.

" Take it " I grabbed his jacket and hurriedly put it on , It wasn't that big or small it was just right. I zipped it up and folded my arms.

He picked my bags up and we continued are short journey to the car.

" So where is your home exactly ? " I said as we got in the car. " The airport "..

- Bella Pov -

" What you mean , we moving ? ".I said to King as he was packing my bags.

" Its dangerous here , that means we have to move Bella ! " I rolled my eyes.

"You didn't even ask me , if I wanted to move. I can take of myself , I don't need nobody " he took a deep breath.

" Stop talking back ! Okay ? " I sat down on the bed and folded my arms. Should have listen to Anastasia , about these thugs. They act like they so hard and the always the boss , they not even a real thug they just ask thugish !

" What happened that we gotta move ? " he finished packing one of my bags and started walking out the door.

" Im talking to you ! " I pushed his shoulder and he dropped my bag.

" Bella don't fucking play with me , either you wanna stay here or you wanna leave me , you making this so hard ! Damn " my hands started shaking .

" Fine , fuck it im leaving than" he shrugged and walked off , I started following him . " Wait King " he never stopped walking , I try grabbing his hand but he just pushed it away.

" Wait - I messed up " tears was about to fall down , and they did as soon as he got in his car and took off.