5.

an; I love me some Tupac

I woke up, to a scent of cologne. I pulled my head up , only to notice that I was laying on Shawn . Ugh , my head hurts . I carefully , try pushing myself off , I did not have even energy to even move. I laided my head back , on his chest and closed my eyes. I felt his hands tighten around my waist , lord help me.

- Shawn Pov -

Waking up to loud ass snores , wasn't what I excepted . Marco was coming downstairs , and he looked like he didn't get no sleep at all. "Damn baby sis , really " he covered his hears and I laughed. I slipped out of , her arms and layed her head gently on the pillow. King came downstairs rubbing is eyes. "Dang its both of them ! , I thought it was just Bella ! " Marco laughed .

I grabbed my phone to see 18 missed calls . What the fuck do this bitch want . I put my phone on the table. "Y'all ready ? He waiting for us " they nodded , and I slipped on my jacket . Business time baby .

-

Its funny how people ask me , what made me become a thug ? Maybe because I wanted to ! Can't judge me , girls out here doing whatever they muthafucking want. "Bro come on " King said I got out the truck , breathing in the fresh air. My thoughts flew back to Anastasia , how she just looked so peaceful. She was more than beautiful to me , she was flawless, but she's broken and I know it , see I'm not that type of soft person. I like bitches , I get bitches, but Ana she was different .

Alright Shawn focus .

We walked in the warehouse , to go speak to boss, and are boss , was sure enough Marco's and Ana's dad .He was the king of all kings , and I respected him. When I first started the job , he told me that when he died he wanted me to get out the business , I was a little hectic at first , but I promised him but I never knew that Anastasia was his daughter till last night .

Flashback;

" Damn who that " I seen lil mama dancing and moving by herself .

" That's my girl , best friend . I think her name Anastasia , why you tryna get at her ? " I raised my eyebrow .

"Fool that ain't yo girl and naw , she cute tho and that ass - " King started laughing at her and started shaking is head .

"Naw man that's the boss daughter" I started laughing .

"Nice one muthafucker !  I slapped his head but he gave me a serious face .

"I'm serious Shawn , don't do nothing nigga" I smacked my lips , I am not like that ! .

- End of flashback

-

It wasn't messy , in the warehouse . It was sparkly as shit ! No strip poles , no money everywhere , and no smoke. The boss was serious about his shit . We sat down , in front of his desk .

"Look at y'all , my 3 favorite boys " his laughed boomed through the whole warehouse.

 "I got a prostitution for y'all " we looked at each other , and I rubbed my hands .

"What chu got "

- Anastasia Pov -

I was now, cooking breakfast. Marco , King and Shawn left earlier I guess. Now it was just me and Bella, they could have left us some food or bring us some back .

Now my fat ass , gotta get up and cook .

"Bro will you check is phone ! Damn its been ringing for hours " I shook my head, even tho Shawn phone has been ringing since we got up. That's not my business , and why would he leave it ? "Fine I will " I signed out loud

"No give it to me , I'll do it "she handed me the phone, but it was an unknown number. That's good that he didn't have her contact saved, but that doesn't mean anything ."Hello ?" I said answering the phone.  "Hello who the fuck is this. Where is Deshawn at ?" I yanked my head back . Bella was mouthing some words and all I could do was laugh !"He's went to the store to get my baby some diapers and food. But when he gets back , I can tell him that you called " Bella was laughing and was rolling around on the floor ! So dramatic ! .

beep | beep | beep | beep|

Oh shit that's the alarm ! They back . I hung up the phone , and sat it back on the table. Me and Bella was struggling to get up the stairs , I pushed her but it only made her fall ."Bro they probably still sleep , wait who used my phone "Hello ?"

Bella was laughing , bathroom ? Or room ? Fuck bathroom ! I ran to the bathroom and closed it before Bella could get it. That's what she get ! I hope she get caught .

Woah, I was out of breath . I slid down , putting my knees to my chest . Why did I do that oh lord.. I heard Kings voice "Babe where you at ?" I covered my mouth. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs ."They play too much mane " I knew it was Marco ole ' ugly ass .

"Bruh , who was that tho ? " I put my face to the door .

"That was my crazy ass ex ! Told her not to call my phone again " I heard laughing .

"Well that bitch did , how you gone explain it to Anastasia ? " Marco always gotta put his two sentences in to shit ! I've learned a lot about him , in just two days .

"We not together , so I don't gotta explain shit ! , man I'm leaving " even though those words were true , he didn't have to say it like that.

My momma told me to never cry over a nigga. Why did I feel so attached to him ?

I heard a front door slam ....

And my heart seem like it just broke into pieces .