3.

It was now lunch, and let me tell you. I was starving , sitting in two classes for an hour . Can get your belly rumbling and your ass hurting at the same time.

My main bitch Bella wasn't here today. She always coming during lunch , she never be here for her morning classes. Me and Bella met through are dads they were the best of the best. Real niggas, no one could cheat them or fuck with them . They were kings , until Bella's dad died . Before he died , he wanted my dad to take care of her and that's exactly what he does .

She needs money ? He got her  

Need a place to stay ? You want me to buy you place , or you wanna stay with us ?

She's more like a sister to me, we've been through a lot with each other. I started to look around the cafeteria, she was suppose to be here right now. Just when I said that, I spotted her brownish hair in the crowd.Bella was taller than me she was about 5'3 , she was white and had long ass hair. I always used to wish I had that type of hair, but not anymore she be struggling with that ."Hey main chick " she winked at me, and started looking me up and down .

"Look at us we matching " I laughed , Bella was wearing the same exact thing only she had on a tank top . I had on a v-neck. "Have you seen that new thug ! Girl he is fine , especially his best friend.  Ya know what I'm saying ? "she nudged me and started to put her hair in a bun ."Where he at ? " Before Bella could even spot him. I found him. I could hear Bella's laugh . I probably had my mouth open. This dude was fine ! He was fucking gorgeous ,those tattoos , no man those teeth ..

"Snap out of it Ana !" right right, he's probably a player anyway . I took a deep breath and grabbed my book bag . "I'm not eating today " even though , I was really really hungry , I was loosing some pounds . I was only 222 last year but now I'm 198. How did I loose 24 pounds? I didn't eat , and I worked out a lot . When you look at me your probably gonna say "she's not fat " but what I see under this shirt is all fat .

Bella understand me , she got up and grabbed her stuff .We was making are way out , when the new guys friend was staring at Bella real hard . Like he was just having a dream about her in his mind. We just started to laugh , and continued to walk out the cafeteria .

When we did , we instantly seen the basic hoes . That's not what they call themselves but they should .

They all was dressed up in mini skirts and had on crop tops that didn't even match . They niggas ? Ha they was the wanna be thugs , instead of the main basic hoe. Her boyfriend was a real thug , until he got locked up last week .

 "Look who it is , fat hoe and the white bitch " Bella jumped at her and she flinched ."Don't start nothing you can't finished " with that we walked around them and started to walk out the doors until we heard this fine ass nigga voice ."Hey ma , let me get chu number " me and Bella turned around , we was on the edge of laughing and screaming at the same time .

This nigga voice was "bruh" it was perfect, and I could tell that was all Bella's. 

"How y'all beautiful ladies doing today ?" I nodded my head and Bella was blushing . I nudged her to get her attention." Fine .." he gave her smile , revealing his baby blue braces . She got a keeper. "My name is King , yeah and that's my real name soo... " he rubbed the back of his neck . Bella gave him a smile.

"I think its pretty cute" I said twisting my curls. Realizing what I was doing, I put my hand down and grabbed Bella's arm. "Lets go !" but she wouldn't budge. 

I guess I was gonna be solo, what am I gonna do? I walked off leaving Bella and King and his mystery friend to talk. I decided to go to Mrs.Carla classroom. Mrs.Carla was my favorite teacher ,I loved her to death. My mom and her are really close , she be coming over once in a while .

I was at her door, when I heard voices . She's probably talking to another student . I peeked in the window to see that new guy. Dang he must have left, when I left. My mind started wandering.Wonder what they talking about , I turned around and held my books tightly . I wanted to get a better look so I sat my books down . I looked out the window but he wasn't in there.

"Looking for something" I bumped my head on the door. My heart was racing right now, that was so embarrassing Anastasia ! "Nope , just uh examining the window that's all " I heard his footsteps come closer. I turned around to see him with my books in his hands . I carefully grabbed them .

"Thanks " he laughed, revealing his braces. Damn what's up with all these fine nigga's having bracing ."No problem ma " he started to play with his hair curling it and shit ."Well bye than ? " I pushed my book bag , back on my shoulder and started to walk. "No name ?" I bit my lip and turned on my heel . "Anastasia" he smirked and nodded.

Me and Bella were now on my bed , telling each other what happened! We were a little too happy. You never seen fine niggas around here, looking like that .Bella been texting King for through out the whole day, and I'm so happy for her. I don't even wanna focused on boys right now , just school. Being a straight A girl is hard ; frustrating , and tiring .

"I found out what his name was , your mystery man " I shrugged , I wasn't myself earlier . I was acting like .. Like someone else. If it was the real Anastasia she wouldn't had told him her name, she would have made this nigga think she was hard to get." Well his name is Deshawn "I gave her a thumb up and she took a deep breath .

"Anna there having a party ! Let's go please ? " I shook my head. "My dad has a big shipment tonight , we have to stay here Bella" I layed my head back on my pillow. "It's not tonight , its tomorrow night"she started to wiggle her eyebrows and I laughed ."Fine , but I'm bringing my baby just in case something pop up ! " I looked over to my dresser to see my pink handgun .

Yeah just in case ..