22.

- Shawn Pov -

"Come get this winey ass baby " I rolled my eyes as my ratchet ass baby momma handed me Layla.

" Sh , everything gonna be okay I promise " she layed her head on my chest and I patted her back. " I'm taking her with me" Stacey came over and try taking her away.

"Get the fuck on , I don't wanna hurt you. I advise yo ass to stay here while I take my daughter " I grabbed her packed bags and put them over my shoulder. As I walked out the door Stacey came behind me.

"She might not even be yours " she slammed the door and I rolled my eyes. "Doubt that shit , this baby is mines ! " I made my way to the car and fasted Layla in.

I'm so glad , I told Anastasia that we couldn't be together . Of course she my baby , and no matter what I'll always think of her as more than a friend but I could already see that it'll be to much drama.

I looked back at Layla. " I promise everything is gonna be alright "

- Anastasia Pov-

" You hit like a girl " I rolled my eyes , at Marco. " I am a fucking girl stupid " he was teaching me how to box , because to him I couldn't fight and teaching me boxing was the only way that'll keep me safe.

"Come on hit me" I moved up to him , with my hands covering my face. "That's good " I moved up closer to him and kicked him in his shin. He pushed me down , I stayed down on the floor for a few minutes.

"Asshole ! " I got back up to see Marco was gone ,  I signed in relieve and took my gloves off. 

" You okay ? " I looked up to see Shawn hand in hand with a little girl. " Is that her ? " he nodded and I got up while smiling. "She's so pretty" I walked over to them.

" Layla this is Anastasia" she waved at me and held her hands up , I looked up at Shawn and he nodded his head. I picked her up and she started giggling.

" She likes you already " I smirked. "I have that effect on people " I looked at Layla and she put her hand on my cheek. "How old is she ? " I said.

"Shes 3 , she's just shy and doesn't know you that well" I nodded my head. I looked back at Layla and she was looking at me.

" Hungry ? " she nodded her head , and I look back at Shawn. " You okay ? " he shrugged and I walked over to him a little bit closer.

"I'll take care of her , you need to go clear your head " he pulled me in a hug and kissed my forehead. " I just need to stay with you and Layla , I'm more focus " he kissed Layla on the cheek and she laughed.

"How about we order some pizza " I nodded my head and we walked back to my room.

- Shawn's Pov-

I smiled as I watched Layla play with Anastasia. The thing is I would do anything for these two , I don't want Layla growing up with out a mother or father. Maybe quitting was the right thing to do , I've killed people , stole , been arrested , its hard out here.

"Aye bro , let me holla at chu real quick" I nodded my head and walked out the room. I know Marco was hiding something , his sneaky ass was always hiding something from us. " They alive " I raised my eyebrow . "How you know ? "

He smacked his lips. " I know , Lawrence took momma and dad " I knew that sneaky son of a bitch was to inasant. " Okay how do we do this " he rubbed his chin. " First you need not to tell Ana or nobody , I'll let King know " I nodded my head.

" Second , Ana and Bella need not to go back to school they missed a lot of days so ... Right now there drop outs " he laughed and I looked at him with a serious face. "You know they wanna graduate nigga " he shrugged.

"Well there saftey is important , anyways third of all we need to do a stake out or something we need clues " I nodded my head in agreement.

" Shawn !! " Marco laughed at me .

"Well talk about this later , better go " I gave him some dap and made my way back to Anastasia room.

" You owe me big time " she said coming to me. "She just pee on me , I was to late " she frown and I laughed . " I'll buy you some more pants , its not the end of the world " she punched me in my arm. " What was that for ? " she folded her arms.

"That was suppose to be you , not me" she turned her back on me and I grabbed her waist , picking her up and spinning her. "Put me down " I smirked. " As you wish" I threw her on the bed , and Layla came laughing. I picked her up and gently put her by Ana.

" Now y'all definitely in trouble " I took my belt off and Layla started crying , she got up and ran off. " Oh my gosh look what you did " she try getting up but I pushed her back down.

"No , your partner left you ! So its just you " I got on top of her and licked my lips. "Not now Shawn , not never " she covered her face while laughing. I moved her hands and started kissing her on her face. She squirmed and got her hand in my hair.

I stopped and she smirked at me. I leaned in and she gently kissed half of my lips , I smacked my lips. " Tease. You know what I do to teases ? " she shook her head and bit her lip. I reached my hand under her shirt .

I trail kisses down her neck , she squeezed my hair while moaning. I stopped and got off of her.

"That's what I do to teases" she stuck her middle finger up and fixed her hair. I smirked and watched Bella come in with Layla. " This your daughter? " I nodded and she laughed. "I don't see how , you ugly and she so beautiful" Layla let go of Bella hand and ran to Anastasia.

" Nice to see you to " she smiled and King came behind her. " Sis ! " I laughed as King hugged Anastasia. " Alright , we out of here " King looked at me and motion his head to the door. I laughed " Baby , can you watch Layla for a few minutes " she smacked her lips. " Yeah for Layla tho " I smirked.

" I got you , I promise " Bella shook her , head. Her and King kissed for what had seem like forever and than me and him was out the door.

" You might else well wife her " King said to me.