11.

an; everyone has to go read and follow @Quiet_Lotus you won't regret it . Her books are zee bomb

- Shawn Pov-

Why did I just to that ? I didn't mean to let her go , but why wouldn't she wanna be with me. What's wrong with Deshawn? Am I a bad person.

I had to get out that hospital and that's exactly what I did. I was over at Kings house , and yeah I heard a little bit of her and Bella's conversation.

I just wanna go and apologize.

" Where the fuck you going?" I smacked my lips.

" Mind yo business" she took off her shades and raised her eyebrow.

" You know Ana don't wanna see you ! So you not riding with us " I looked over to King and he put his hands up.

" Babe chill " she put her shades on and started to walk out the door. Dang , told my mans not to fall for a white chick.

Not like white chicks are bad , some are cute as fuck. But be having mood swings and those Mexicans , damn they be having a nigga -

" You ready " King said breaking me out of my thoughts.

" Yeah we out " I grabbed my stuff and limped to the door , my leg was kind of mess up had a few scratches but I'm still Deshawn and I'm gone make it.

When we got in to the car , I had some thoughts about Ana . How am I suppose to apologize to her? What I'm gone say. I'm bipolar , I couldn't help but snap out like that .

" Alright muthafucker , snap out chu thoughts we here" Bella said while getting out the car. King started laughing and I huffed under my breath.

I got out the car and started walking to the house.

                 - Anastasia Pov-

I finished putting on my perfume and than took a look in the mirror. My eyebrows was on fleek mane. I finished putting on my hoops and than tucked my sunglasses in my shirt.

We were going to the beach. Bella told me at the last minute , I thought she was just coming over to chill , but than she brought up beach.

I took another deep breath , than headed to out the door. I stopped myself when I seen Shawn , walking up the stairs. What is he doing here ?

He looked at me and , I made myself back to my room.

" Wait Ana , I need to talk to you" I felt his hands wrap around my waist. He held onto me tightly , I put my hands on my forehead and took a deep breath.

" I'm so sorry , I didn't mean it like-" I turned around and faced him. His hands were still on my waist , he looked at me with so much pain in his eyes.

"What's really wrong.... " I slid my hand across his cheek. He took my hand and put it his hand.

" I don't want you to worry about me. I know we can't be together because , you know but I - " I reacted as if he didn't wanna be with me , and I know I said I couldn't , but I just wanted to block his words out.

I kissed him on his cheek , he reacted fast and pick me up , he pushed me up against the wall and started trailing kisses down my neck.

" We can't ..uhh " he started nibbling on my ear , his hand grabbed my ass and I gasped for breath.

" Be my girl ? " he gently put me down , I was still up against the wall. He put his forehead , to mines and kissed my cheek.

" Just say yes... What's the worst that can happened ?" I bit my lips and he came closer.

" Don't do that" his breath smelt of mint and I was getting hot...

"Can we talk about this later?" I pushed him playfully and he backed up.

" Alright " he huffed and I started fixing my clothes. Lord knows if my dad had cameras in here , we would have been busted.

"To the beach we go" I took out my sunglasses and put them on my face. I let Shawn walk out first , because he had to go to the bathroom.

I walked downstairs to a lot of stares , Bella was smirking and King was behind Bella whispering some shit.

" Shut up " she came over to me and gave me a hug , we soon walk hand to hand out the door.

-

"Bitch watch where that ball going!" We was walking on the beach , letting are hair feel the wind. When this rude ass girl through a ball toward us.

King had to pull Bella away , and as pull I meant throwing her in the water. Me laughing was a bad idea , that only made it worst for myself and Shawn threw me in with her.

"SWIM WITH THE FISHES" me and Bella stuck are middle fingers up. We watch them take off there shirts and jump in.

" Stop ! This water is infected" King was splashing water at us , and acting like he couldn't swim. I walked back up to the surface and laid down.

" Gosh I'm so tired" Shawn came out the water shaking his hair. Damn did he look good.

"Can I feel yo hair " I covered my mouth realizing what I just said , he laughed and sat next to me.

" Go ahead " I shook my head.

"I'm good" he raised his eyebrow and started feeling it.

"It don't stank " I started laughing .

"You think that's funny" he got up and grabbed my arm.

" Stop " I said in between laughs.

People was staring and shit , I spotted a group of niggas and they was looking mega hard.

" Shawn" I looked at the group and he turned around and looked.

" Where's Bella and King?"  I got up and went into the water , I spotted them making out . And I started waving . I guess they seen me , because they started coming out the water.

"Look babe , I need you to run . Here " he gave me his phone and my bag.

"I need you and Bella to walk out of here , don't run until you get out. Don't look back , don't trust anyone okay ? okay ? " he kissed my forehead. Bella was by my side and she grabbed my hand.

"Wait Shawn " Bella pushed me .

" Come on Ana ! " we started walking casually , I unlock Shawn's phone to see a picture of him. I should have said yes .

"There gonna be okay , I promise!"  I nodded my head . We got to the exit and we started running to the car , Bella unlocked it before we got to it.

                We hopped in and locked the door. " Okay let's go" Bella started the engine , but it wouldn't start.

" Where so stupid! " we heard a loud chuckled from the backseat. I looked at Bella from the corner of my eye.

"GIMMIE YO MONEEY !! "