25.

Shawns Pov.

I locked my self in the bathroom.  I needed to think , and get away from everyone right now.  I never had a dad or a male figure in my life and this nigga wanna come in now ?

He must be outta his damn mind.  " Shawn let me in , come on let me talk to you " Anastasia banged on the door.  " I just gotta think , give me some time man .. " I ran the water and splashed some in my face.

      I looked in the mirror , and unlocked the door.  Anastasia got up from the floor and hugged me tightly.  "I promise you everything is gonna be okay " I put are hands together.

She walked in the bathroom and locked the door.  " Just breathe " she pushed me gently and I sat down on the toliet seat.  She sat on my lap an whispered " You just need to relieve some of that stress you have " I smirked and squeezed her ass. 

         " I don't think we need to be doing this at this time " she ignored me and started kissing on my neck straddling me.  "Anastasia...  " she pulled my shirt off , taking it off. She reached for my pants but I stopped her. "Look , I don't know what chu doing but I'm always in charged". I bent her over -

              Marcos Pov .

" Ugh man what the hell they doing,  they worst than yall " Bella flicked me off.  "Whatever " King grabbed Bella and sat her on his lap.  Layla was sound asleep , I rubbed my temple as I walked in the kitchen getting me some water.  Everything's been messed up and I'm tired of all this drama and everything. 

Maybe I don't want to take the business away from my dad , maybe we should shut the website down. People out here dying and it seems like nobody cares. 

Anastasia shouldn't be around this bullshit she should be in school right now.  I took a sip of my water , but then poured it out. 

I need to get some space. I need to get away , but I can't. I can't leave my little sister again , that was a big mistake thats not gonna happened again.

       I was a fuck boy that just wanted to have fun , just sleep , drink and fuck.  Maybe that's why I came back to set a example.  I heard footsteps an I sat my water aside.  Anastasia came smiling hard she came to me and hugged me than left. 

" Yall so fawkin nasty man ! " I started laughing and made my way back to the living room.  Shawn was talking to King , and heads turned when they seen me.

"So whats the plan ?" King looked at Shawn.  "I'm gonna go talk to him and I'm gonna bring your dad and mom back don't worry " I nodded my head.  " Thanks bro " I gave him so dap and he smiled at Anastasia.

"I realized , that alot of shit has been going on and thats what life has…  a whole bunch of shit but I've also realized that we " Shawn pointed to all of us.  "That we rode and hung through this shit together,  through the tears , through the bullshit ".

"Where a family" Anastasia said while smiling.  " We ride together " Bella said standing up. "We die together " I said walking to them.  " We are thugs!  and we get what we want" Shawn said finishing the sentence.