8.

- Anastasia Pov -

" I can't do it anymore " I was breathing hard and I slowed down . We've been running around this god damn track for hours !

" One more lap , come on you can do it " Shawn was sweating and looking at me with confidence , bruh he got me fucked up .

I started walking to grab my stuff . I knew Shawn was behind me , so I just kept walking . I grabbed my things and turned around .

" You know your beautiful right ? " I shrugged .

" I might else well , believe it right ?" he bit his lip and nodded his head .

" Hungry ? " I nodded my head .

And he smiled , we got into the car and drove to McDonald's . I kept moving my hair out my face

I could feel the tension in the car .

Shawn phone started ringing and he picked it up . I started playing with my fingers , than I felt my stomach growl .

We were pulling up , until he turned around . " What are you doing ? " he told me to sh . I rolled my eyes , and looked out the window. Shawn hunged up the phone and looked at me .

" I gotta take you home .. " I gave him a confused looked and rolled my eyes again .

" Yeah take me home ! " he sucked his teeth and I pulled out my phone.

I could see him looking at me , out of the corner of his eye . I just wanted to go home ..

-

We pulled up to the side on my house . " Why didn't you pull up to the front ? " he took a deep breath .

" Because I wanted to do this " he leaned in closer , and I felt his soft lips touch mine ... It was about 3 seconds long . Why did he stop ? It wasn't even a kiss , that was a peck.

He put his hand on my cheek and started kissing down my neck.

" We can't do this " my voice was hoarse. But it seem like I moaned it and said it , at the same time .

" Right ... " he backed away and unlocked the door .