9.

- Shawn's Pov-

Man I should have never did that. It was too soon I guess. It just came over me that I wanted to kiss her , that I wanted to be with her. But being a thug , its to hard to keep a relationship to.

I took Ana home because , King called me and told me somebody broke in to the warehouse. Boss wasn't even mad, because they didn't even take anything.I don't know if this a " sign " thinking that we scared or something , but I'm sure not .

   I'm the realest , fuck with me . Its over with . I pulled up to the warehouse and got out . I walked in and heard gun shots , damn who the fuck is this.

I pulled my gun, and made my way in. The door was kicked in, and all I seen was blood. I kept hearing a beeping sound, as I walked in. I turned to boss room and there was a big ass bomb.

There were blood that spelt out "run" . Oh shit ! I pushed through the doors that I came out from. I heard the beeping sound stop , but I didn't stop running.

Lord if I die today, tell Ana I said-

             - Anastasia Pov -

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I stretched my arms and open my eyes. I've been having dreams lately about Shawn. But not just any dreams , bad dreams . And I can't get them out of my head.

It was Monday , and I was ready to go to school and seen him. Maybe I'll  tell him about the dreams , I'm having .

As I walked down the stairs, I seen Marco on the phone. He glanced at me and hung up the phone.

I walked in to the kitchen and he kept looking at me. " Problem?" He nodded his head without putting in a smart comment. " You okay? What's wrong ?" He took a deep breath and opened up his mouth.

" Shawn's in the hospital " I dropped the cereal that was in my hands and grabbed my keys off the counter.

" Ana stop it ! We can't go up there" he took my arm and yanked it. I started shaking my head , he got me fucked up if I can't go see him.

" I have to Mar Mar" he let go of my hand and took a deep breath. " Alright man let's go" he grabbed his jacket and his gun.

Please lord let him be okay.