4.

"Party time , party time " Bella was now in my room , looking through my closet saying that shit. She's been saying since she got over here. I honestly don't wanna go , but I can't leave her especially if she thinks she's gonna drink. "Bella what's wrong with the outfit I got on now ? your being so dramatic it's just a party" she looked me up and down and flipped her hair . " It's not just a party Ana" I sign out loud and sat on my bed . I had on my black jeans with my "so rad " blouse on. But no it wasn't good enough. 

                 "Where gonna be late" I looked at my phone and it was 8:00. My dad had to be at this big meeting and my mom had to go something , probably get her hair done or something. My dad made me give him the address to the party , just in case I didn't make in home before 5:00. But when he told me I couldn't bring my baby, I was pissed !  "Alright King just texted me , leggo " I laughed and shook my head , I grabbed my keys off my dresser and started to walked downstairs. I didn't feel comfortable , something just doesn't seem right and when I get that feeling in my stomach I'm usually right.

"Shh Bella you hear that?" she stopped on the middle stair, and put her finger up ."It sound like moaning or some shit" moaning? but my mom wasn't hear or my dad. We walked downstairs , following the noise."Damn they getting it in" I nudged Bella , she acted so goofy during the most serious moments. We stopped in front of my dad's office. My dad had a lock on his door , so how could somebody have gotten in?Bella went to the side of the door and she put her fingers up , and I already knew what that meant.

"1"

"2"

"3"

I kicked in the door , to see a nigga in my dad chair, he jumped up revealing the money that was on his lap . He grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. "Who the fuck are you " Bella was behind me, probably with something in her hand .The guy started walking closer to us . He looked real familiar and he was cute. Snap out of it Ana.  "You must be my crazy ass sister , and this is yo crazy ass friend Bella right ?" he laughed and ran his hand through his hair. Hold up sister ?

-------------

We were now in the car with Marco yeah that's his name and that's my mystery brother. Who had to walk out my life to save his own. The only reason he came back is to watch over me and take the business from my dad when he dies.  We were pulling up to King's house and Bella got out to leave me and my brother to talk. "So I always wanted a little sister , ya know so I can beat a nigga ass if he hurts you "I laughed and shook my head." And I always wanted a big nappy ass brother , that I can send to beat somebody ass ". he signed

 "Well that's me .. , but I want you to be careful out in these streets , they different . Be smart and keep a eye out " I nodded my head and leaned over to hug him . I know my mom will explain later, and give me more details on why she didn't tell me I had a big brother, but for now its okay, because I love him already. He kissed my forehead and unlocked the door .

"Well this is it , but its not the end , I'll see you tomorrow maybe we can go shopping ?" I nodded my head , but I didn't look at him.I was getting ready to cry for some reason . I just felt complete . I have a brother .... A big brother. There were just so many questions that I had for him.

--

When I walked in , it smelt like straight up weed ! It was too strong , so I just stayed outside and watched people dance .I can totally move to that shit  , I started moving my hips. Man I was too turnt. I started moving backwards , until I felt a figure behind me . "I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump you " I turned around to see the mystery guy that talked to me yesterday . He had a cup in his hand and what ever was in that cup ,was on his shirt now. I covered my mouth and he smirked. "You stalking me ? "I raised my eyebrow and folded my arms ."I should ask the same question !" he sat the cup on a table and started lifting his shirt up. Before I could apologize again I felt myself getting pushed to the grown.

"YALL NIGGAS GOT MY MONEY !"

          Oh shit , people started running and bumping into me , I couldn't see Bella . I gotta find her , I felt somebody grabbed my hand and pull me up. Sure enough it was Deshawn. "I gotta find Bella let go!" he stopped but didn't let go .

"King got her , I promise. Now come on " he started running to Bella car and I could tell see that she was already in the front seat. "Bella ! " I finished running to the car, Bella got out the car and hugged me ! "Oh my gosh I'm so glad your okay ! " I could tell she was crying in my shoulder . She may look tough on the outside, but in the inside she was sensitive. "Alright come on we gotta go ! " Shawn tore us apart and opened the back door..

BANG BANG 

"You okay ?"I turned to Shawn and nodded . He pointed to my seat belt and I put it on. My phone started vibrating , I looked at it , and it was my dad.

"Hello - "

"Baby girl , where you at. Your brother is gonna come get you !" I was so nervous for some reason. My hands were sweating . "I'm okay , I'm with my friend King & Shawn and Bella is with me to" I heard his boys in the background . They were probably getting ready to head out right now."I need you some where safe , so tell them to go to yo brothers house or something , imma call you back alright ? Bye "  See this is what I don't like . Its always bye and never a see you later...I dialed my brother number, I told him what happened and he gave me his address . "Hey King , can you drop us off at ... " I showed him my phone "This address ". He nodded his head ,no one said anything the whole ride there. I could feel Shawn eyes on. I'm so glad he was there . Thank god that he was there .

---

We pulled up to a big ass house ! I could see my brother outside, smoking and shit but when he saw us pull up he put it out ."Broo Marco yo brother , helll naw ! " King got out , but before he did .He opened the door for Bella. I slid out the car and King was already talking to Marco.

"Sup bro" Marco and Shawn did they little hand shake or whatever and we started walking inside.

"Shit, if I knew you and King and my sister and her best friend. I would let them stayed " I smacked my lips ."Nice place" I looked around and went straight to the kitchen .

"What you think you doing ?! " I yanked my head back ."Fuck you mean, I'm hungry" he raised his eyebrow and closed his cabinets "you ain't even ask !" I started laughing. "Nigga you my brother , I don't have to ask for nothing ! " he turned off the light to the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and went to go sit on the couch next to Shawn. I didn't see Bella or King , so they must have walked upstairs or something.

"So whats yo real name " I criss crossed applesauce my legs and turned to face him .

"Deshawn" he laughed and turned to me .

"What's your real name ? But not yo stripper name"I started laughing ." Anastasia " he nodded his head,and licked his lips . "So you gone tell me about yourself ?" Marco came in with some blankets and pillows and threw it at us .

"Watch my hair ! Lamarco ! " he turned around and hit my head .

"Don't be saying my full name ! , how you even know it " I put my hands up.

"Can you not ! " with that he walked away, and Shawn just kept looking at me. I took the covers and started to spread them out .

"So you gone tell me about your self or no ? " I signed, this was gonna be a long night.