15.

- Anastasia Pov -

" The airport ? " I yelled ,  he locked the door and I folded my arms .

" I dont wanna move  , I want my daddy !"he smacked his lips and pulled the car over. I looked up to see that we was at a big house . " Come on get out " I stayed seated as he got out the car.

" Oh my fucking gosh , you so stubborn " he unlocked the door and came to my side. He looked at me and continue his way to the big house.

I locked the doors , there was no way I was getting out Shawn was rude and mean . I cant believe that my dad wont be in my life , does he even love me anymore ?

I seen a lady , come out with Shawn behind her. And may I say she was gorgeous , but she looked tired she had jet black hair that was put up into a bun and her face expression was soft and caring.

I unlocked the doors and waited for them to come to the car. I looked around and started tapping my feet . " Your to nice Ana " I got out the car to meet them half way.

" You didnt have to get out the car " I rolled my eyes at him , and smiled at the lady.

" Lord shes beautiful Shawn " she hit him on the shoulder and he looked at me . " Thank you , you are to " she fanned her hand away.

" Girl ,  I thought you was gone be like these other girls . Shawn told me you was - " she rolled her eyes.

" He told me you was alright " I raised my eyebrows and looked over at him. " Is that so ? " he rubbed his neck .

" Im his step mother , Rosie " I shook her hand and smiled  " Im - " she cut me off and gave me a hug.

" Anastasia ?  Girl if he doesnt talk about you , I dont know when hes talking " my smile got bigger than ever.

" Alright ma , jesus ... " she started laughing and Shawn pulled my hand.

" Love you " he yelled I love you to and got in the car. I started laughing while I put on my seatbelt.

" Be quiet ! " I rolled my eyes and started to wipe away the tears that was falling.

-

We pulled up to Marcos , and seen King sitting outside. After we pulled up in the drive way , I got out , passed Marco and enter to go find Bella.

She was on the couch , laying down. "Whats wrong ? " she sat up when she heard my voice and got up and gave m a hug , I felt her crying ...

" Bella tell me " I closed my eyes .

" King doesnt want to be with me anymore , we have to move , I just wish this never happened " she pulled away and cleaned her face.

" I know ... But we have to listen to Shawn and King , just until we find a safe place " by the time I was done talking , her face was red and she still had tears rolling down he face.

King came behind me and I looked over to Bella , she nodded her head and I went to go find Shawn.

He was sitting on the porch and I sat next to him. " Hi " he looked up to me. "Hey" he said quietly , I bit my lip.

" You okay " he grabbed my hand and held it. " I dont know , I just feel like Im doing something wrong " I scooted closer to him . " We all feel like that , but all we could think to ourselves is that everything is gonna get better "

       I heard coughing , and I looked behind me to see King holding Bella bags.  " Bella's gonna ride with me , where gonna drive to the motel . Well meet yall there " Shawn let go of my hand and got up . " Alright " I rolled my eyes at King , and he mouthed " Sorry ".

    I was just about to get closer to him , he was gonna open up to me. My phone started ringing and before I could answer it Shawn took it. " Dont answer any phone calls either " he shoved my phone in his pocket.

" Hell no , give me my phone back ! " I went up to him and try getting it out of his pocket. " I dont wanna play this game with you , get in the car " I kept staring at him , and than those words left my mouth.

" I hate you ! "

            - Lawrence Pov -

Okay so , I kind of confused myself there are two Lawrence s theres the body guard and the dad. But the body guard with never have a Pov , so yeah sorry If I confused yall. Feel free to ask questions.

"Baby there here " I went on the side on of my beautiful wife and embraced her in a hug , I kissed her on her cheek as she held a picture of Anastasia in her hand. " We can't do this , we can't just leave her like this " I put her head in my chest.

" I know , but its for her safety , we cant protect her anymore " I fixed my suit and tie . " Show time baby " I heard a knock on the door signaling that the people from "YRN" was here.

I knew this shit was a setup , I knew they were gonna kill me. I just wanted my wife and my daughters to go live there life. I knew Shawn and King were gonna take care of my babies .

I walked out the door and started walking down the hall , until I felt somebody hands in mines. "Im not leaving you " I let out a deep breath.

" Anastasia needs you " I looked to her , the thing I love about this lady, is she dont cry .. I love her to death ! Shes been through soo much , and I put her in it.

" I love you babe "