17.

| cause baby, when you left I lost a part of me its still so hard to believe |

- Anastasia Pov -

" This outta be the dumbest plan ever " I told everybody , as of now we was all sitting on my bed and Marco was telling us his genius plan.

" Shutup it might work " I rolled my eyes at Bella and she smacked her lips.

" You want us to go to the men house that you think killed dad? And kill him ?" Marco shook his head. " Hes not dead Ana , have a little bit of faith" I crossed my arms and I could see Shawn looking at me.

" My faith is gone , count me out ! He literally just said to us that he didn't want us anymore , that we were too much ! Marco " I stood up , and ran downstairs.

" Where are you going " Shawns face had a soft expression , Im not gonna cry this time.

"Why do you always run away" he said to me as I was getting my purse. "Because its fun , you do it all the time" he grabbed my arm and sucked his teeth. " Thats because I can " I try getting my arm out of his grip but he was holding it real tight.

" You making this way to easy " he said looking at me. " I faked smile  " Really? Thats cute now let me go ! "He started shaking his head.

" Never I refuse to let anybody thats special to me walk out of my life again" my face softened  and he licked his lips.

" Its hard not to walk away " I said

"C'mon Im tired , your tired and I really don't feel like picking you up and carrying you " he let go of my wrist and grabbed my hand.

" If you know that there dead , did you wouldn't have a problem finding out if its true or not " I put my purse down and smacked my lips. Why do he always got to be right ?

- Shawn's Pov-

Of course she was special to me , and I didn't wanna let her go. Yeah she told me that she couldn't be my girl , the reason was stupid. "Because I'm a thug " I'm just trying to survive like everyone else.

I'm determine to make her mines , but with that fucked up attitude its gone take some time.

" We back in business" King said rubbing his hands together , I laughed and looked over at Anastasia she nodded her head.

" I guess we is " Marco looked at me and I could tell that he was trying to tell me thank you.

My phone started ringing and I answer it without looking who it was. " Hello ?"

" Hey daddy " I rolled my eyes , didn't I tell this girl not to call me no god damn more.

"Stacey what is up , do I have to get my number changed again " I said as I was walking downstairs.

" I need to tell you something ! How about you come over please " I sucked my teeth.

" Man no ! I'm doing something" she definitely got me fucked up.

"Please !" She said whining.

" Alright man "

- HAPPY THANKSGIVING LOVES !

- JUST WANTED TO UPDATE BEFORE I START COOKING AND EATING

I HOPE YALL HAVE A GOOD DAY !