Yuma vs Shark Part 1

A young boy around thirteen walked forward on a rocky path, below him is a stony abyss, as a pile of stones fell and vanished. He tried to steady his balance and stopped, when he spotted an unusual door wrapped in chains.

"Whoever can open this door, will gain a great new power", a voice spoke, power repeat in a echo, as he took a step back. "But know with such a reward comes a great risk." Risk echos in the other voices.

"Have you had the courage to unlock this power?" Power repeated through the echoes again, as the small golden pendant against the boy's chest glows a bright light.

"Um a great risk? Let me think about it. Don't think so..." He yelp and yelling, falling into a bright abyss of light with stars as everything went dark.

The red and black hair boy fell out of his hammock, which he used as a bed. He steadied himself and groaned, "What a dream. Oh well, at least, I'm up now." The clock rings, which he realized that he's late, and rush to get ready for school. A woman with her dark pink and red hair in a ponytail glanced at a light blue screen which is her work, and has a pencil in her mouth.

"Hmm. Sure. Sounds like a scope.I'll right on it, Boss." She flip out her pencil and catch in her hand. "I loved a good lead in the morning." She said, as her younger brother runs downstairs, struggling to keep his uniform fixed.

"What gives, Kari? Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked in a panic

"Because, I'm a news reporter. Not your babysitter. You're in Middle School now, little bro. Act like it." Kari took a sip from a cup of coffee, as Yuma made a face at his older sister in annoyance.

"Also, Y/n is waiting for you outside." She said, making him blushed at the mention of his childhood friend. His grandmother was sweeping outside, next to her, is a girl with h/c hair with yellow streaks, while the back is in a braid and tied by a skull hair pin, and e/c eyes, she wore a girl's first year uniform, which consists of a pink skirt and black stockings. Yuma opened the front door, trying to get his shoes on, as the girl shook her head and crossed her arms, 'Late again. When will he learn?' she sighed.

"Morning, Y/n. Bye, Grandma." He said

"But, Yuma, what about a goodbye kiss?" his grandmother asked

"No time." Yuma ran, as Y/n was about to follow him, his grandmother grabbed him from the back of his collar with her broom, as Y/n knows what's gonna happen.

Yuma yelp, "Grandma, what are you doing?"

"Other, you give Grandma a kiss goodbye or you'll get a grand slobbering." She narrowed in anger, as Y/n laughed nervously, Yuma let out a sigh in defeat and kissed her cheek, walked with Y/n on their way to school.

"I'm surprised, you got up early, Y/n." Yuma stated

"Yeah. But I have my ways. Race you to school, Hahaha". Y/n laughs running at a limit, as Yuma grins in determined, and yelled, "Not until I'm first." he runs faster.

"Yuma. Y/n." A large boy riding a skateboard ,appeared in front of them.

"Hey, Bronk." Yuma said, eating a rice ball

"Morning." Y/n said.

"Wanna a race to class?" Bronk challenged, as they gave determined grins, but Y/n runs faster, leaving them to catch up to her. Bronk and Yuma race on a staircase. "Gaining up on you." Yuma yelled. Bronk noticed something and smirked, "Gain on this." He kicked a litterbot as Yuma crashed into it, his deck flying and landed on the ground, and he fell. Y/n stopped and turned to look at the scene, 'Really' she thought

"Hehehehe. See ya". Bronk laughed, riding away, Y/n sighed and walked forward to help Yuma, only to see more litterbots about to grab Yuma's deck, mistaking it for trash.