Virus Attack Part One

Days later since Yuma defeated Shark and win Bronk's deck, the group were walking home from school, and Yuma is having an argument with Astral.

"Didn't I tell you to get lost already, Astral?!" Yuma asked annoyed

"You did. But I do not understand what you mean by that. How can one consciously get lost? If I go somewhere, I will know where I am." Astral replied

"It's a figure of speech, it means 'beat it', 'leave', and 'go away'!" he said

"I can't until you gather the Numbers." Astral said

"Yeah. But there's one problem. We don't know where they are or who has them." Y/n said, as Astral nodded at her and replied, "You may have a point."

"What about you!! What do I have to do with anything?! Why do I have to gather your dumb Numbers?!" Yuma yelled, as Y/n shook her head at his attitude

"There goes Yuma having another argument with himself." Bronk said.

"Yeah. Guess you're right, Y/n. There really is an invisible duelist following him around." Tori said, flashing a smile at her, which she returned knowing that she believed her, and turned her attention to Yuma and Astral's conversation.

"Will you stop following me like a lost puppy?!" Yuma yelled annoyed

"I am not a dog." Astral said with a neutral look.

"I know you're not a dog, it's just an expression!!" he said, as Bronk tried to get his attention, but Yuma just turned around and started walking, not seeing him, and said, "Ah, never mind! Forget this!"

"Or maybe not. Maybe he just fell on his head." Bronk said, as Y/n and Tori laughed

"It means I'm not gonna talk to you anymore!" Yuma yelled as Y/n sighed and walked next to him.

"Yuma, he's your guide. Show him respect." She said as Yuma turned to her and said, "But, Y/n. He's annoying!"

"Sorry. You have to." Y/n said as he frown slightly

"Observation number two: when asked to do something, humans behave erratically". Astral stated, as Y/n covered her mouth trying to hold in a laughter, which made Yuma blushed in embarrassment, until they heard a scream from Yuma's house, which caught their attention.

"It sounded like my sister!" Yuma said as they ran inside, to see Kari sweating and trembling before her computer screens were red with each reading ERROR.

"What's wrong, Kari?" He asked

"My research...! My transcripts...!My big scoop! Some kind of bug just wiped out my computer." She answered almost about to snap.

"Okay, let's try to stay calm..." Yuma said, as he was trying to calm his older sister down.

"My deadline is tomorrow...!" Kari said

"Mount Kari's about to blow...!" Yuma told his friends in slight fear

"Oh no...!" Y/n said in fear, which reminded her of her older brother

"We might wanna get out of here." Tori said as they started to leave before Kari shouted, "HEY YUMA! GO FIND ME A SCOOP OR ELSE!!"

When the sun started to set, they stood on the sidewalk downtown.

"Ugh, how does Kari expect me to find her a scoop? Why hasn't traffic moved in, like ten minutes?" Yuma asked looked at the cars on the street

"Uh, nothing is moving. Look at the monorail!" Bronk pointed out as he eye the monorail.

Faith: Book One (discontinued)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें