Shark's Secret

Shark stood over in front of everyone, glaring at Quattro with extreme anger. "This is payback day-- Quattro." Shark said with anger in his tone.

"Hello, Shark... how are things? Are you still upset about our duel at the Nationals? When you got kicked out?" Quattro asked, amused.

"That never would've happened if you didn't set me up!" Shark exclaimed with rage, as Yuma, Tori, and Y/n gasped.

"You got me there! Hmhmhm. By the way, how is that precious sister of yours doing?" Quattro asked, smirking.

"Shark's got a sister?" Yuma asked, and Tori and Y/n were surprised that Shark has a sibling, and Shark glared with more rage at Quattro. "What happened to her... Is all your fault! I'll never forgive you! You made me lose sight of who I am as a person and a duelist! I know I'll never get to change what I did back then-- But today-- I get my revenge!" Shark exclaimed with extreme anger and hatred. Yuma, Tori, and Y/n looked at him with concern and pity, they had no idea that Shark lost things the way his life goes on.

Quattro laughed, "Well then let's duel! Just to make sure ya don't peek at my deck." Before he could, Trey threw a bolt of red light at Shark, which fasten around his wrist, similar to Kite. Shark grunted when he grabbed by the wrist and struggles against it, "What is that? Let me go!" He demanded, as Trey smiled cheerfully.

"A duel anchor!" Before he pulls on it, causing it to shatter from view, but still in effect, "Now you and I can't separate until we finish our duel!"

"Trey! This is between Shark and me! You stay out of this!" Quattro yelled angrily to his brother. "Ah, I'm sorry. But Shark doesn't have Numbers, brother. So there isn't any need for you to duel against him, now is there?" Trey asked, and Quattro became confused.

"Vetrix always says our mission comes first!" He said.

Quattro grunted but he knew not to disobey his father, "I'll have to crush you later." He said to Shark before turning to leave.

"You can't leave! Come one! I challenged you!" Shark exclaimed with anger, as Quattro held a completed heart piece. "Well, if you want me-- make it to the finals." The hand holding the heart glows with its purple design, "I've already got my five pieces!" Then a cloud of dust blew across the lot-- "Good luck, Shark!" Quattro laughed, and the cloud cleared as his laughter faded away. Trey didn't stop smiling at Shark with nothing, but Y/n felt there's something about that smile.

Shark growled, "QUATTRO!"

"Calm down. You'll still get to duel, Shark. You just get to duel me instead!" Trey said, and Shark just look less calm.

"That duel anchor is like the one that Kite use." Y/n said.

"It would seem that Quattro and his brother are indeed Number hunters, but what purpose do they need Numbers for?" Astral asked.

"I.. I don't know but it could be worse if they knew about their power." Rhea said, worried for the Numbers' safety. Y/n let go of Caswell as Bronk carefully lifts him, one of Caswell's arms held around his shoulders, while Tori lifts up his other side.

"Let's get Caswell some help." Tori suggested, and Bronk agree, "Right."

"Hey, we'd better come with you guys." Yuma said.

"No, Yuma, we have to stay here and Support Shark, they'll take care of Caswell." Y/n said.

"I agree that you two should remain here." Astral said, and Yuma was unsure about it but he couldn't refuse, "Okay." Yuma said, as they turned back to Shark and Trey, who are now standing a dueling distance apart.