The Mysterious Power of Chaos

After training at the duel sanctuary and receiving new cards from Master Roku, Yuma challenged Y/n to have duel sessions to improve his deck, but lost twice, however won one time.

It was a sunny day, Yuma and Y/n were walking to school together, and made it to class on time.

"Look out, world, because here comes Yuma! That's right-- someone powered up his deck!" Yuma yelled before pulling out his deck, which made Y/n giggled, and Red-Eyes Chick was watching amused while laying on his mistress' shoulder.

"Boom! How d'ya feel today, my awesome little darlings? Feel like getting out there and taking some fools down?!" Huh?" Yuma looked at Astral, who looked upset.

"Why'd you look so blue?" He asked, as Y/n and Red-Eyes noticed and gave looks of worry.

"Is there something wrong, Astral?" Rhea asked him, worried.

"...I suppose it is just my pigmentation, or... perhaps something to do with light refraction." Astral answered.

"Is this about Kite? I know that we almost lost, but we can't think about him right now. All we have to do is find the other Numbers before he does." Y/n said, which made Astral look surprised, and Rhea stared in awe at her partner's words, while Yuma and Red-Eyes smiled.

"Yuma! Y/n!" They turned to see Tori, Bronk, and Caswell.

"Hi, what is it?" Y/n asked.

"Something's going on,let's go." Tori said, before grabbing their wrists and dragging them with her.

"Come on. We need to have a serious chat." She said.

"This doesn't sound good..." Yuma said.

"What? What happened to these people?" Y/n asked as she and Yuma stared at the screen, that show people in the hospital with old features and a haunted look in their eyes.

"Nobody knows." Bronk replied.

"They all went missing at one point, and ever since they're found, they seemed to have aged or something! And they just stare off into space, and--"

"Drool! They're like zombies." Bronk said, which Caswell gave him an annoyed glare for interrupting, and continued, "Anyway, these people only have one thing in common-- they're duelists like us."

"And before they went missing, every single one of them had found a Number card." Caswell frowned

"Seriously?" Yuma asked and Astral gasped.

"In the end, Yuma, since you and Y/n possess Number cards, it stands to reason that both of you are in danger." Caswell said

"Naahh, I'm sure it's just a big coinkydink. Ah, anyone do the math homework?" Yuma asked, trying to change the subject.

"Yeah. People are trying to scare themselves." Y/n said, hoping they discuss something else.

"This is serious! You two are hiding something!" Tori exclaimed

"Aahh?" Yuma looked shocked, but Y/n looked amused.

"What do you guys know? Are Number cards dangerous?" She asked.

"Ah- I don't know, why would they?" Yuma asked.

"Don't play dumb!"

"The only thing you should know is that Numbers came from another world." Y/n said, which made them confused, including Astral and Rhea.

"Another world?" Tori, Bronk, and Caswell asked in unison.

"Sorry, but only Yuma and I can handle these Numbers on our own. Do me a favor, don't get involved or even touch them." Y/n explained, and they stood in shock.