Vegetable Duel

After a duel against Anna, Yuma and Y/n are taking a lunch break from dueling.

"I plan to do a lot of dueling today, so I gotta fill up on some duel fuel!" Yuma said, stuffing a rice ball in his mouth, and Y/n was munching on some leftovers, which her grandfather made for her, before swallowing it, and seeing Yuma swallow his food.

"You should chew first before you inhale it, Yuma, you're gonna choke on it." Y/n said. "Sorry, But I'm hungry as an elephant!" Yuma said, before a big black crow swooped down, and grabbed Yuma's remaining ball of rice in it's claws, and cawing loudly, about to bite into it. "No way! Stop! You! Come back, you snack-napper! That's mine!" Yuma yelled, running after the crow, however it was already far high in the sky, and Yuma fell to his knees, and then on his face, "Ohhh...! Um. I can't duel on an empty stomach." Yuma moaned, upset that the crow took his food.

"It's okay, you just got to keep a closed eye on your stuff, it happens to some people" Y/n said, kneeling beside her lobster haired friend, Yuma muttered a thanks. "You look like you need some energizing, my friend! Here, chow down on some cucumbers. They are dee-licious!" a southern accent voice said, before they turned to see a guy with a straw hat, carrying a back on his back, before Yuma took some cucumbers in his hands, "I love these! I wonder if they come in any other flavors?" Yuma said, chomping down on them, and Y/n also took some, "Thank you." Y/n said, taking a bit out of one.

"You're right, they are good. Did you grow these vegetables yourself?" Y/n asked him. "Yes, ma'am!" He answered, blushing bashful, and turning away.

"Wow! I'm not hungry anymore! And I'm ready to duel! Thanks! Yuma said, giving the guy a friendly punch in the shoulder, "So un...what's your name?" Yuma asked.

"Well, sir, I'm Tombo Tillbitty-- and I love tomatoes, more than practically anything! My dream dream is to build a huge entertainment park dedicated to tomatoes, right here in the big city!" Tombo replied happily. "A tomato amusement park?" Yuma asked, confused.

"Yes sir--ee!" Because tomatoes are the finest and funniest vegetables on this whole planet! I wanna win the Duel Carnival, so I'll be set on the road to fame and fortune and I can make Tomato Utopia a reality! Course, I'll need a greeter to make the guests when they enter the park... and... I think..." Tombo said, holding his chin with his thumb, turning to Y/n, "That you would make the absolute perfect person for the job, ma'am!"

"Really? Hm?" Y/n asked, thinking, as she pictured herself in a tomato dress, holding a tomato, taking a bit, and did a wink. But Yuma just suddenly blushed at her thought, and started blowing steam from his face, "That's not gonna happen." Yuma said, clenching his fists, suddenly angry, even though it would be cute seeing Y/n in an outfit.

"Huh? What's wrong, Yuma? Come on, Tomatoes can be gross, but at the same time they're delicious." Y/n said, confused at his sudden anger. "It doesn't matter. There won't be a Tomat Utopia!!" Yuma yelled angry, not liking the idea of a tomato amusement park, but mostly not wanting some guy hiring Y/n.

"Seriously?" Y/n asked, slightly startled by his outburst. "Tombo, thanks for giving me that cucumber, but you're not gonna win the Duel Carnival, because I'm a better duelist!" Yuma said, which made Tombo amused. "Oh, really. Prove it." He said.

"I plan to! Let's duel!" Yuma said with a confident smirk, which Y/n sighed, 'He never learns when to stop being so overconfident.'

"That suits me fine, I've already won a whole crop of victories to make my dream come true-- and you'll be the next loser! Bring it on, son!" Tombo said, activating his duel disk and duel gazer.

"I will! Duel disk, go!" Yuma said, activating his as well, before putting on his duel gazer.

"Augmented Reality Link Established." the computer said.