The Sparrow Part Two

The duel against Nelson wasn't going well, Nelson has summoned out Number eighty-three, Galaxy Queen, who resembled his mother, and has two monsters on the field, which is bad for Yuma.

"You can't defeat-- the Sparrow!" Nelson said.

"Oh, man. He really thinks he's a superhero! Yuma said as he looked at Galaxy Queen,before saying, "The Number Card wouldn't be messing with him like this, if it wasn't for his mom... I got it!" Yuma decided to call Tori. Tori was at her home, doing her normal routine, before she heard a ring from her gazer and picked up.

"Huh? Do you have any idea how late it is?" She asked annoyed.

"Tori. You gotta listen to me, it's important. I need you and Bronk to find Nelson's mom." Yuma said.

"Who's Nelson?" She asked confused

"Oh, um, right,um-- okay, look-- I'm dueling Nelson Andrews, also known as the Sparrow right now! You know that scary lady who produces the show? That's his mom! I need you to find her, and bring her here to the sound stage... she needs to see this!" He explained.

"Okay, Yuma... I'll find her. I'll see you soon." Tori said before hanging up, as Yuma turned to Nelson and said, "Okay. I know that you're still in there, Nelson! But don't worry-- I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get you back!"

"Yuma... Star Sparrow can deal damage even if your monster is in defense mode this turn. If you want to survive that attack, you need Utopia." Astral said as he turned to him annoyed.

"Do you think I don't know that, Astral? Problem is I've got only one level-4 monster in my hand. So unless I manage to another on my next draw, busting out Utopia's no go! No sense in waiting!"

"I draw!" Yuma draw a card from his extra deck and continued, "All right! I summon Gagaga Magician to the field!" The magician with chains appeared on the field.

Gagaga Magician (Level:4, 1500/1100)

"And that lets me summon Kagetokage as well." A lizard with two red eyes appeared next to Gagaga Magician.

Kagetokage (Level:4, 1100/1500)

"Now since both of them are level four, I can build the Overlay Network, and Xyz- summon Number 39-- Utopia!" Yuma said as his monsters turned into energy and went flying into a vortex, then appeared Utopia.

Number 39: Utopia (Rank:4, 2500/2000)

"I would advise you to use this moment to defeat at least one monster." Astral told him.

"Well yeah, duh! I wanna take out Galaxy Queen, but I can't because of Furious Max's Curse." Yuma said

"Interesting."

"What? What's interesting?" Yuma asked.

"You are not arguing with me tonight." Astral said calmly

"Well, yeah! Believe it or not, not everything is about you! This duel is about saving Nelson." Yuma said

"...I want to save him as well." He said

"You're acting different too, you know! It's not like you to fixate so much on someone else!"

"Nelson... is lonely."

"Huh?"

"I think I understand that feeling... and so I want to help."

"You're lonely...?" Yuma asked

"It would seem that you and I can work well together when our goals are one in the same."

"Rrrgghh, stop trying to get buddy-buddy on me! Are we gonna do this thing or not?!" Yuma snapped