Tracking The Hunter Part One

After witnessing Kite's escape, Yuma rushed over to the pale horrified Shark, who laid on his back.

"Shark! Come on, wake up! Can you hear me? Please, ya gotta snap out of it!" Yuma yelled, while shaking him by the shoulders.

"This isn't good. He lost." Y/n said worried, before calling an ambulance for Shark. When they arrived and took him to the hospital and everyone went there to check on him. They stood around Shark's bed with worried expressions and concern.

"Is Shark gonna be okay?" Bronk asked, concerned.

"The doctors say there's nothing wrong with him physically." Caswell answered, but he was also worried and concerned.

"Why doesn't he wake up then?" Cat asked, worried and confused by the way, Shark isn't waking up.

"I supposed keeping quiet isn't gonna help." Y/n muttered in a silent tone, but everyone heard her.

"What is it, Y/n?" Cassie asked confused.

"You see why Shark isn't waking up, it's because his soul was stolen." Y/n answered, which made them gasp in disbelief and shock, except Yuma.

"His soul was stolen?!" Tori asked, trembling.

"Please, this is no time for jokes!" Bronk exclaimed, shaking his head.

"No jokes. I think she means it! Right, Y/n?" Caswell asked and she nodded.

"Yeah. This is what the Number Hunter can do. When he wins a duel, he takes the loser's Number and their soul." Y/n explained.

"And that's the worst. He stole something else this, too. My golden key, and Y/n's silver key. And Astral and Rhea were inside them, when Kite took them and flew off! We have to get them back!" Yuma yelled, desperated.

"In the end, I'm afraid your keys won't be easy to recover, especially if you don't know where Kite has gone!" Caswell said.

"I'm so sorry, guys. I tried to stop Kite, but I couldn't." Cassie said, feeling guilty.

"Don't be. It's Kite's fault, he has no right to steal things." Tori ressurred Cassie, who gave a small smile as a thank you.

"We'll help you two find them." Cat said as they all nodded in agreement.

"Sure, but how can we find his location?" Bronk wondered.

"If those keys were really special, Kite will examine them. He'll most likely wanna run some kind of computer analysis--ah! I think I've just figured out a way to track down your keys!" Caswell exclaimed as he got an idea.

~With Kite~

Kite was standing in a laboratory, which is the computer room with glowing light patterns on the wall and a giant crystal in the center.

"Are you finished yet?" Kite asked.

"A-almost. The analysis is still running. I-I just have to complete this photon stream probe." Orbital answered, the golden key was hovering in the air, at the center of the crystal, being hit with different-colored beams of light, while the silver key was next to it, also hovering and being hit with the beams. "I-if this works, it could help us figure out if these pendants really do come from other worlds! A-and, just maybe what their real p-purposes are!"

"Find out everything you can. Dr. Fake is keeping something from me. But I'm going to uncover the truth." Kite said, irritated at Dr. Faker for keeping secrets from him and what had happened to his brother and what was wrong with him.

"I-if Dr.Faker hears about this investigation, he-he'll go ballistic!" Orbital yelled excited.

"So will I if you don't get results." Kite replied.