Taken Keys

Weeks later after saving Lillybot and Roger from the litter-bot thief, everything was normal at Heartland Academy, the students were in class. Right now, Yuma and his friends were at swim class in the pool area. The boys were wearing swim trunks while the girls wore swimsuits. Yuma was about to go to the diving board of the pool, but Caswell stopped him.

"Back away from the pool, Yuma!!" Caswell yelled, with his hair hidden under a yellow swim cap.

"Why not? I wanna dive!" Yuma exclaimed.

"Not while you're endangering the rest of us!!" Caswell said, before pointed at his key, "And also take that thing off!"

"What? Why should I?!" Yuma asked

"In the pool area, you have to follow the rules. This is a safety hazard. Lose it or move it!" Caswell said, sternly.

"You're being ridiculous!" Yuma said, not convinced.

"I agree with Yuma..." Cathy said, which startled Yuma

"Cathy?!" Yuma asked, startled.

"I hate to side with Caswell here, but remember your high-dive last week? You really stuck that landing...? Get me? Tori asked, winking and pointing at the top of her head.

"Huh? Stuck it? I totally belly-flopped!" Yuma protested, and they groaned, before Caswell angrily pulled off his swim cap and pointed to a big pair of crossed band-aids on his head.

"Ya stuck that thing right here!!" Caswell yelled, angry.

"So come on, Yuma, you have to put your key in your locker, that way it's safe." Y/n said. She was also wearing a girl swimsuit and had her hair in a ponytail.

"See, even Y/n understood the policies." Caswell said.

"Ugh, fine! I'll take it off!" Yuma said before walking to the locker room to put his key in his gym locker.

~Outside~

Shark was at the balancy, glancing at a card, he's holding in his hand, his thoughts were swimming his mind, as he thought about if he should duel again, not just for himself but for someone he cared about.

"Maybe I can learn something from Yuma, or perhaps Y/n. Huh?" he said to himself before he noticed a garbage tin can was moving slowly towards the school entrance, in the hallways, Cassie was staring at the window, glancing at the sky.

"I'm starting to like Heartland, Dad is right, this city is a good place to live in." Cassie said with a smile, before she noticed a tin can moving to the opposite and slowly followed it.

"It feels like a trash can as a disguise. T-t-that locker room should be around here somewhere." A robotic voice said, before the tin continued moving forward to the boys' locker room.

~With Astral~

Astral was inside the key, the surroundings showed a landscape of mixed galaxies and he was in a ship that was in gear pieces, the gears showed the numbers' symbol.

"Numbers hold the secret to this ship and also to my memories. We have sixteen Number cards so far, some have left me more questions than answers, and that truely concerns me, my memory is weak." Astral said, glancing down.

"Rhea and I need more Number cards to solve this mystery around me."

~With Rhea~

Rhea was inside the white key, the surroundings showing a landscape of flowers and a night sky with stars, mixed with blue, white, and purple and a white moon.