More Number Hunters

(Meanwhile somewhere)

A sheet of paper, showing each picture of people, an image of an Xyz monster card, handwriting and a bar graph in blue and green flies through the air. Quattro threw several cards at once with a sweep of his arm, and they pin the documents to the wall at ease.

"Which of my fabulous fans should I take on today?" He asked, and laughed, "So many potential targets to choose from!"

"Your attitude concerns me, Quartto." A voice said. Sitting on the couch was a young man, years older than Quartto, with white hair with streaks of purple and green, and blue eyes. His name is Quinton, Quartto's older brother.

"Watching your fans squirm really does give you a charge, does it?" Quniton asked.

Quartto scoffed, "I believe you're jealous, Quinton. Hey, it's not my fault that I'm popular. Beside those chumps get what they deserve! And I have to make my work interesting somehow, since there's never a chance I'll lose!"

"Don't be so sure of that, Quartto. Your arrogance will be your downfall." Quinton replied with a stern glare.

"If you don't like how I operate, then maybe you should start collecting Numbers!" Quartto said with a glare.

"I will, once the opponents get tougher." Quinton said with a slight smile, but Quartto just glared at him. "Uh...? Really. So you think you're a better duelist than me, huh?"

"Grab your deck and let's find out!" Quartto yelled, angrily as the two argue over things.

"All right, that's enough, Quattro! We're family, we shouldn't be fighting among ourselves." their younger brother, Trey said.

"Mind your own business, pipsqueak!" Quattro snapped at him.

"No! Trey happens to be right! I approve of your self-confidence, Quattro. But you must learn to better exercise self-control like the others." A short man said, making his presence known. His name happens to be Vetrix, the father of the three boys.

"Excuse me?! Why does it matter what you actually think?" Quattro asked him, angrily.

"Watch it, Quattro." Quinton said, standing up and walking over to him. "Huh? What's that?" Quattro asked, and his older brother glared at him.

"You will show Vetrix respect. You won't talk to him that way." Quinton replied, and Quattro glared back at him. Until he scoffed, "Ngh. fine, Quinton." And Quniton walked past him towards the door, before addressing Trey.

"I take it you understand what your mission is today, don't you, Trey?" He asked.

"Yes, brother." Trey answered.

"The duelist they called, Shark is trying to track down Quattro." Quinton said, throws a card that he's holding to Trey, who catches it. "Better hold onto this Number card. I have a feeling that you'll be running into each other very soon."

"Right. I understand." Trey replied, glancing at the Number in his right hand, mostly determined. 'Don't worry, Lyla. we'll be a family again, once this is all over.' Trey thought, thinking about his twin sister.

(Meanwhile)

"Greetings from Heartland City! Welcome all! It's day two of the World Duel Carnival. Today, you can make your dreams come true. Just make sure you all duel with--" Mr. Heartland winks and forms a heart with his fingers, and the hologram colors change into bright pink.

"Lots and lots of heart! Good luck!!" He cheered, before evaporating in a puff of light, and fireworks filled the sky around the heart tower behind where Mr.Heartland. Then holographic letters in the air read, 'The Second Day.'