Tracking the Hunter Part Two

"Astral! Rhea! Where are you?" Yuma called out, as they ran through the warehouse. "Hang on, guys! We're on the way!" They continued running down the hallway, when suddenly a big hunk of metal fell in front of them! "Guess we can't go this way!" Another hunk of metal landed behind them, which made Cassie yelped.

"Or that way!" Caswell exclaimed, mildly spooked. Then two robots started unfolding themselves. The first is a big, teal golem, and the other is a brown, yellow and red robotic spider.

"This welcoming party doesn't look too friendly!" Tori said, terrified, before the teal golem punches forcing them to scatter and it's metal fist landed where they're standing. Yuma leaps and nails the golem in the face with a kick and it falls over backward. While the spider attacks with its pincers, missing Cathy, Caswell, and Cassie, and accidentally puncturing the concrete floor as he jumps back, and both girls slide under its belly and get behind. Yuma gets the teal golem's attention, it lunges in to punch him, and he backflips to dodge it, but ends up with the spider right behind him. He then off balances, windmilling his arms, and the spider takes the opening to attack, lunging in with its sharp red leg. Before Yuma notices, however Bronk intersects it and body-slams it into the wall sideways.

"Get outta here, you two!" Bronk said to Yuma and Y/n.

"Huh?" Yuma asked.

"We'll keep these bots busy, so you and Y/n can go save Astral and Rhea!" Bronk answered.

"What? You can't be--ahh!" Y/n shrieked as the teal robot was about to grab her, but one of Caswell's shoes hit it, taking its attention to him. "Hey! Blockhead!" Caswell yelled, with his other shoe in his hand, ready to be thrown.

"You sure gave that robot the boot, Caswell!" Cat complimented. "Yeah!" Cassie agreed.

"Hm! Go ahead! We'll handle them!" Caswell told them. "Now, go get your keys!" Tori added.

"Thanks you guys!" Yuma said as he and Y/n turned to the teal bot, before they ran towards it, and they slid between the robots' legs, before they began running down the hallway. When they got to the end, they're stopped by another metal door.

"Kite! Open up!" Y/n yelled as she pounded on the door, before trying to kick it and stopped. Yuma looked over to see a computer next to the door. "Maybe this will help open the door." Yuma said, walking towards the computer.

~With Astral and Rhea~

Kite:4000/ cards in hand:2

Astral:3900/ cards in hand:3

Rhea:4000/ cards in hand:3

"Those life points are running out slowly, my foolish friend. Your time is almost up! I place a card face down and end my turn." Kite said, before a facedown materialized on his field, as Astral silently looked at the field. "Hesitating? Why bother-- you'll lose no matter what you do!"

"You silent your tone." Rhea said to him, irritated, and Kite just glared at her, getting annoyed.

"We shall see! I draw! I summon Zubaba knight!" Astral said as he summoned Zubaba Knight, who let out a cry.

Zubaba Knight (Level:3, Atk/1600)

"Next I send a card to the graveyard, to summon Acorno!" Astral said as the small monster appeared.

Acorno (Level:1, Atk/200)

"And then, I'll activate the spell card, Drop Exchange! Now if I send two monsters to my graveyard, I can summon a monster from my hand, whose level is equal to their total! So by sending level-three Zubaba Knight and level-one Acorno to my graveyard, I can bring out Kagetokage!" Astral said as the lizard-like monster appeared.