ch. xxxvii

i'm trying my best to wrap up this story in a couple of days....so expect more updates.

hopefully, i'm able to stick to my writing schedule........

(it's never happened before).

And Thanksgiving vacay ain't helping at all.

After that, it had all happened so quickly.

One moment, she and Tam had been peacefully standing at the window, admiring the sunrise, and the next?

His eyes had rolled back in his head and he'd slumped into her arms.

Biana hated it when people fainted. It gave her the creeps, how they were neither awake nor asleep. In a state of equilibrium, suspended somewhere beyond the reach of others. So, she had had to painfully hold herself back from panicking, and had refused to let her chin wobble as she yelled for Linh.

Linh had burst through the door, fully dressed already, but had nearly tripped over her own feet in shock at Tam's state. Together, they'd both levitated him onto the bed, before Biana stabilized herself mentally to the point where she could think through the situation calmly. Tuning out the alarm bells blaring wildly inside her head, Biana reached to the pile of clothes she had been wearing yesterday and fumbled through the pockets for her Imparter. She was calling the only person who she could rely on to get them through this kind of crisis calmly.

"Elwin, come over to Tiergan's place NOW. I'll answer whatever questions you have later."

Yeah, it's short... sorreee.

I'll try to update more but idk honestly