ch. xxx

Yipes. Thirty chapters? This is the second longest story I've ever written!

Somehow, this is giving me a feeling of achievement. /\ (^ _^) /\

This is (in a way) a special chapter. A new POV that I won't do again in this whole story.

(Keep scrolling, mon ami.)

(almost there.....XD)

(Yay! Here it is.)

Wylie felt sick to his stomach. He hated being the bearer of bad news, but he did agree with Tiergan's logic about being able to help ease the news across, and do whatever he could, if Linh did take it badly.

What he had not signed up for, however, was screaming.

"No!" Linh screeched for the fiftieth time or so. "He won't die! He can't die!"

Dex stroked her hair gently. "Linh...let them finish."

She recoiled from him as if stung. "Don't you dare say that, Dexter Dizznee. Don't you freaking dare."

Finally, Tam spoke up from where he had been staring off blankly into space. "Linh..."

"No!" She stormed across the room and plunked herself down next to him. "Don't say it...I...it's not fair! I just got you back, and now...." a soft sob escaped her as she clung to him. Wylie could see that she was fighting to hold back tears. "I can't."

He could see the raw anguish in Tam's eyes as he held Linh close, rubbing her back comfortingly as she sobbed quietly into his shirt. Dex nudged both him and Biana, signaling that they should leave the twins alone for a bit.

Which they did.

So, who liked the Wylie chapter? I'm sorry it's so short :(