Time to decide (and sequel info)

Kaya pov
"Hey Kay." Lexi said when I walked in.
"Hey." I sighed sitting down on the couch next to Nash and Cam as the others sat on the ground.
"So what's up Nashley?" Shawn asked.
"Not much. Shawndra." Nash stuck his tongue out.
"Kaya can I talk to you?" Lexi asked me.
"Yeah sure." I said as we walked to her room. I sighed and sat on her bed examining her room.
"You still have that." I chuckled looking at the familiar picture lexi and I had taken in a photo booth around when we first met.
"Of course. Your practically a sister to me Kay." She smiled sitting next to me.
"What's wrong?" I asked,I could tell something was wrong ever since I walked in.
"I'm upset with Carter for bringing stupid Maggie. They've been just making out and. I think I still have feelings for him. I know it's stupid yeah. But then I love Matt. He was the first person who ever made me feel...like being me was enough. Then Luke who's always been there. And last,my first love Jack." Lexi said quickly.
"I have a similar problem." I sighed.
"Ashton,Calum,Shawn?" She asked.
"And Taylor and Ashton. Gosh I feel so slutty." I sighed tracing the patterns of her bedspread.
"Same here." She sighed.
"Well we have to decide,and what better time then now?" I asked.
"Yeah,I'll call over luke and ashton,plus Harry flies in today. But who do I pick?" Lexi asked.
I smiled as we continued talking.
Lexi POV
*later*
I smiled nervously as we all sat around the table at dinner.
"You look worried." Kaya sighed.
"Everyone's here. I just don't know,if i made the right decision." I said.
Kaya took my hand and gripped it tightly.
"You did lex. You did." She said looking down the row at all of our friends.
"Well you did too. I'm just happy that finally...we're all here again." I sighed.
"I know,I hated leaving but its good. I missed all this." She smiled.
"Well I think it's time." I said as I stood up gulping.
"Guys Kaya and I would like to make a toast...."
*****
Cliff hanger :)
Who do you ship kaya with?
Who do you ship lexi with?
Anyway sequel info;
There will be one more chapter then the sequel will be up:)
~Kaya