Problem-42

Kaya's POV

"Calum!" I gasped shocked, he pulled away.

"Oh, um, I'm so sorry" he said and scratched the back of his head.

"Its fine, lets go inside?" I asked and he nodded, we went up to my room.

"Um, what happened to your stuff?" Calum asked.

"I don't know, look! a note" I said and picked it up off the now empty floor of my bedroom.

"Dear Kaya (And if Calum sees this Calum too), WE PRANKED YOU! anyway we got a new house! we brought your stuff too because y not right? so yeah! this is the directions for our new house, Ketchup is waiting hehehe- Ash, Luke and Mikey!" I read out loud.

"Where are the directions?" asked Cal.

"On the back, so, let's go?" I asked, he nodded.

"Where are you guys going? you guys just got back" Nash said.

"The 5sos house, I'm moving in with them, I can't not move in, my stuff is already there, but don't tell Cam, please don't" I said and he nodded.

"See you later okay? stay safe" he said kissing my forehead, I smiled and we got in the car.

Lexi's POV

"Where the hell is Kaya?" I asked out loud, going through my window that I purposefully left unlocked, I called Kaya again.

"Hello?" Finally! thank god.

"Oh my god finally! Kaya!" I said.

"Hey! what's up?" she asked.

"I really need to talk to you, can you come to the O2L house?" I asked.

"Um, hold on....Luke!" She said, I waited.

"Sure, me and Luke will be right over" she said.

"Thanks a billion Kay" I said.

"No worries" she said and hung up.

"Hey babe" Kian said walking in.

"Oh hey" I said and he sat next to me, he kissed me, like it was a normal thing, I felt no spark tho.

"What's wrong, now I know you must be lying if you're telling me no" he said.

"Just girl things" I said.

"What kind?" he asked.

"Kian, please" I sighed.

"Come on, you can-" he got cut off.

"Lexi! Luke and Kaya are here!" Ricky said, I skipped out of the awkwardness with Kian and went downstairs.

"Hey guys" I said hugging Kaya and Luke.

"Lets go out to the balcony" I said and we all went.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" she asked.

"One question first, why weren't you with Shawn?" I asked.

"He forgot or something" she said shrugging.

"He called, said he fell asleep, jet lag and shiz, don't worry okay?" I said and she nodded.

"At least he had a reasonable explanation" I said putting my face in my hands.

"What happened?" asked Luke.

"I was supposed to go on a date with Matt today, I forgot, to make things worse, I'm now dating Kian, I've upset Matt, I decided to ask Carter for help and he kissed me, I don't know what to do" I said to them.

"That is some problem" said Luke.

"I know right!" I said and lay down on the ground.

"Wait, when did you start dating Kian?" asked Kaya.

"He was drunk and he asked so I played around saying yes, the next day he asked about it... I couldn't just say no!....I really need to learn how to but I didn't" I said.

"He asked if u would be his girlfriend and you just said yes?" asked Luke.

"Yeah, I should tell him its off shouldn't I?" I asked them.

"What do you think? its you decision after all" Kaya said.

A/N:Hey guys! is this chapter okay?

Who do you think that Lexi should end up with?

Luke

Kian

Matt

Carter

Pick 1!

Carter and his mom, so cute!

The Mash video is up soon!

Yay! woo!

When is that Cash skit coming out?

XoxoLexi!